Windows 10: are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards?

Discus and support are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Microsoft keyboard model 1576, part no X879297-001, one of the kickstand feet broke, are replacement feet available?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dan Grdovic, May 22, 2024.

1. are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards?

I have Microsoft keyboard model 1576, part no X879297-001, one of the kickstand feet broke, are replacement feet available?

:)

Dan Grdovic, May 22, 2024

2. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there.

In case original feet are not available for this product, could somebody please recommend another mouse whose feet would be compatible with this device so I could use those instead?

Thanks in advance!

RahimAli74, May 22, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Availability of consumer replacement components for Surface devices

Source: Just a moment...

Brink, May 22, 2024
  4. jross13 Win User

are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards?

Feet for MS Natural MultiMedia Keyboard

Microsoft Keyboard Feet

In regards to the broken feet problem, we have standardized on the subject keyboard and the broken feet problem is our only complaint. So, what we do is to take a piece od rubber tubing with a 1" o.d. and cut it to a length of 1". The piece of rubber tubing fits the recessed opening after the broken feet are removed. Use a tube of Goop and after applying some Goop to the cavity, press the rubber tume piece into the cavity so it slightly deforms to and oval and duck tape it in place until the Goop dries and then remove the duct tape. the oval shape is exactly the height dimension of the old broken foot and, using black rubber tubing, the fix looks good and provides a non-slip foot. You will need to make two of theses new rubber feet for each keyboard. Bill Gates can take a hike when he provides no replacement parts - much like the now famous Microsoft Track ball that is discontinued and selling for $100 each plus on E-Bay!

Hope this helps!

jross13, May 22, 2024
Thema:

are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards?

1. are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards? - Similar Threads - are replacement feet

2. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set 3050 - Are replacement parts available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set 3050 - Are replacement parts available?: I had gotten the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set 3050 from my dad as he bought a new modern wireless set. After maybe about using it for a year and a half, the scroll wheel had disintegrated a lot, so i stopped using the mouse and swapped it while still using the...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set 3050 - Are replacement parts available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set 3050 - Are replacement parts available?: I had gotten the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set 3050 from my dad as he bought a new modern wireless set. After maybe about using it for a year and a half, the scroll wheel had disintegrated a lot, so i stopped using the mouse and swapped it while still using the...
  4. are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards?: I have Microsoft keyboard model 1576, part no X879297-001, one of the kickstand feet broke, are replacement feet available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-replacement-feet-available-for-microsoft/47fd3a63-e70a-48be-86d9-fe033b91f830
  5. are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards?

are replacement feet available for Microsoft keyboards?: I have Microsoft keyboard model 1576, part no X879297-001, one of the kickstand feet broke, are replacement feet available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-replacement-feet-available-for-microsoft/47fd3a63-e70a-48be-86d9-fe033b91f830
  6. Is Microsoft replacing the Sculpt keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft replacing the Sculpt keyboard?: I've used the Sculpt keyboard for ten years and it's hands down the best keyboard I've ever used. I hear its been discontinued and it's horrible news - I'm working on my keyboard for 5-6 hours a day. I need a replacement. Why is it being discontinued? Is there a similar...
  7. Is Microsoft replacing the Sculpt keyboard?

Is Microsoft replacing the Sculpt keyboard?: I've used the Sculpt keyboard for ten years and it's hands down the best keyboard I've ever used. I hear its been discontinued and it's horrible news - I'm working on my keyboard for 5-6 hours a day. I need a replacement. Why is it being discontinued? Is there a similar...
  8. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  9. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  10. kb4025342 is not available on microsoft Catalog, was it replaced?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kb4025342 is not available on microsoft Catalog, was it replaced?: I am looking for kb4025342 to cover CVE-2017-8563 requisites but is not available on MS catalog and I cannot find any reference to verify if was superseded...