Windows 10: Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe?

Discus and support Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would like to install stardock curtains or window blinds on my pc but i don't know if they are safe and i don't know if they can corrupt windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maxsenza151., Aug 16, 2021.

1. Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe?

I would like to install stardock curtains or window blinds on my pc but i don't know if they are safe and i don't know if they can corrupt windows. Some time ago I tried them both on a virtual machine and they didn't give me any problems. Should it also work on new versions of windows 10?

:)

Maxsenza151., Aug 16, 2021
  2. Plankton Win User

Stardock WindowBlinds

Stardock has a sale on "Object Dock" which has a suite of applications to customize windows which includes "Windows Blinds for $29.99. Regularly $49.99.

Plankton, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Windows 11??

Well...,

Windows Blinds is all fecked up on W11..., QTTabBar doesn't work at all..., you can no longer create your own Taskbar Toolbars!!! *Redcarded

Edwin, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe?

1. Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe? - Similar Threads - Are stardock curtains

2. Windows assistanvce for blind users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows assistanvce for blind users: I am a Windows 10 user and have suffered an abrupt deterioration in my eyesight, leaving me nearly blind. I am completely unable to read any text on my monitor at its normal font size. To type this request I have set the text editor to 48 point font size. Is there a way for...
  3. CURTAINS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CURTAINS: its curtains FROM STARDOCK safe? well i think its not safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curtains/62654d3f-0271-427d-b633-e09ece5cfea9
  4. CURTAINS

in Windows 10 Customization
    CURTAINS: its curtains FROM STARDOCK safe? well i think its not safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curtains/62654d3f-0271-427d-b633-e09ece5cfea9
  5. CURTAINS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. First look at Stardock Curtains

in Windows 10 News
    First look at Stardock Curtains: Stardock Curtains is the latest software program for Windows 10 by Stardock, a company known for tools such as the start menu replacement Start10, the desktop unclutterer Fences, or the tab-to-windows-adder Groupy. Stardock describes Curtains as a way to add "additional...
  7. Color blindness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color blindness: Since moving to my dorm, my computer is confusing the colors red and blue on one of my games, there is no setting to change this in the actual game, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with my computer itself. It's a Blizzard game, so if anyone has experienced something like...
  8. Stardock WindowBlinds

Stardock WindowBlinds: Was curious if anyone here uses WindowBlinds from Stardock? I thought about getting it, but I don't want any lagging or F-ups with it. My PC should run it. AMD Ryzen 8-Core with 16GB RAM, and a SSD. . 115000
  9. Stardock

Stardock: Want to add a bit of pizzazz to your desktop ? Just received a email from Stardock about WindowsFX http://www.stardock.com/products/win...ign=WFX_030116 42611
  10. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stardock curtains vs window blinds