Windows 10: Are the 3D Paint images royalty free?

Discus and support Are the 3D Paint images royalty free? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am wanting to use Microsoft Paint 3D to create teacher worksheets to sell on Teachers Pay Teachers. If I use the images that come with Paint 3D on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brii_1992, Dec 14, 2018.

1. brii_1992 Win User

Are the 3D Paint images royalty free?

I am wanting to use Microsoft Paint 3D to create teacher worksheets to sell on Teachers Pay Teachers. If I use the images that come with Paint 3D on worksheets I sell am I violating copyright?

:)

brii_1992, Dec 14, 2018

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 14, 2018
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Dec 14, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Are the 3D Paint images royalty free? - Similar Threads - Are Paint images

2. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue: I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image. All the video tutorials I've watched show a step that is not available in my app. When you hit "save as", apparently a sidebar should appear that says "save as type"...
  3. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  4. PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated

PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated: No matter whether I save my images from Paint 3D as .png or .jpg, they get pixelated and fuzzy when I save them. They are going into FAQs for 14,000 clients & have to look good! Here's an example of what I'm struggling with now:...
  5. how do you crop a 3D image in paint 3D

how do you crop a 3D image in paint 3D: I cannot work out how to crop a 3D image in paint 3D. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-crop-a-3d-image-in-paint-3d/14981f5c-b88b-49f1-8d62-f538ef358aa7
  6. Image size in Paint 3D

Image size in Paint 3D: Is there a way to see the image size in Paint 3D? Not dimensions, but overall size e.g. 2MB, 800 kb and so on. In Paint, I can see the size on the bottom edge, but I can't find it in Paint 3D. Sometimes I have to resize an image so it's not over a certain size, but I can't do...
  7. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D: I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly ***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my...
  8. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....
  9. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are paint 3d images royalty free

2. is paint 3d royalty free