Windows 10: Are the Inactive Fonts the Hidden Fonts?

Discus and support Are the Inactive Fonts the Hidden Fonts? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If so, can I make all of my fonts hidden, so that I will not damage my system? I am just being specific. 152611 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeriLoko3, Mar 20, 2020.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

Are the Inactive Fonts the Hidden Fonts?

If so, can I make all of my fonts hidden, so that I will not damage my system?

I am just being specific.

:)

DeriLoko3, Mar 20, 2020
  2. DeriLoko3 Win User

If so, can I make all of my fonts hidden, so that I will not damage my system?

I am just being specific.

DeriLoko3, Mar 20, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Are the Inactive Fonts the Hidden Fonts?

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Are the Inactive Fonts the Hidden Fonts? - Similar Threads - Are Inactive Fonts

2. Windows: Font and App Fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows: Font and App Fonts: One day I noticed that my Windows Font got synced to other apps such as Google Chrome and Discord, this makes the apps look weird as they aren't designed with this "new font", I reset my font back to the default, even restoring default font settings in Control Panel. Ive...
  3. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  4. fonts

fonts: how do I change desktop font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts/1c969f5c-250c-4d08-b9d3-30ee88d18663
  5. Fonts not showing in Font Folder

Fonts not showing in Font Folder: Hi I have a number of fonts that show up in Word and other programs but are not in the Windows 10 Font folder. How can I track where these fonts are so I can either install them in the Font Folder or delete them? Thanks for any advice you may be able to give as I have...
  6. Fonts in English and bold fonts

Fonts in English and bold fonts: I was on the phone 2 hours today with 2 different people from Microsoft Technical Support. When I pulled up, what I thought, were available fonts, I found out they are not available for me to use. But to show me what I can upload from Microsoft. ANY font I want, I have to...
  7. Font

Font: How to change font style in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font/c6d11328-d1f0-4414-9481-94245ecdb93f
  8. font

font: .. I am sure this is a stupid question....how do I change my font to larger for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font/274ae09f-e72a-4336-9bb4-1bd7c8ea03b4
  9. font

font: how to change font to English from Nepali in PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font/fe5c5fd5-5164-48e5-a3b7-12578059c99f
  10. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...