Windows 10: Are there any autocad versions that can be installed on windows 10 education version?

Discus and support Are there any autocad versions that can be installed on windows 10 education version? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to install autocad educational software on my PC, and unfortunately I am 0 for 4. I tried installing 2018 thru 2020 with 32 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pabloquintana21, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Are there any autocad versions that can be installed on windows 10 education version?

I have been trying to install autocad educational software on my PC, and unfortunately I am 0 for 4.

I tried installing 2018 thru 2020 with 32 bit software but most tell me either I have to use a 64-bit

I tried installing the 2018 LT version and I come to find out that I can only install the 64 bit version.

I currently have a windows 10 educational version 2004, build 19041.423

:)

pabloquintana21, Aug 2, 2020

2. Can not Install AutoCAD 2016 at window 10

Hi Emil Lau,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we would like to know the make and model of your computer.

I suggest you to check the system requirement to install AutoCAD 2016 on your computer. However, you may need AutoCAD 2016 service pack 1 to install the software on Windows 10 computer.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/supp...les/System-requirements-for-AutoCAD-2016.html

Also, I suggest you to contact the AutoCAD software developer team and check. As team over there can assist you better in resolving the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and AutoCAD products

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Yes, AutoCAD is working fine in Windows 10 so far.

If you face any issue while installing, I suggest you to install the setup in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Make sure that you run the setup files as an administrator. Right click Setup and click Run as administrator.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the set up file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous Operating System, then tap or click OK.
    Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 2, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Are there any autocad versions that can be installed on windows 10 education version?

Different Versions of AutoCAD

I'm looking for someone who has used AutoCAD 2002 and other more up to date versions. My boss at work is reluctant to upgrade because he feels he'll have to relearn the program. While trying to figure out how to get AutoCAD 02 with Windows 7 (Which I couldn't), I saw users discussing using more up to date versions of AutoCAD and changing the GUI to look like an older, more familiar versions. Does anyone know how to do such a thing?

I want to get Windows 7 on our office computers, but this AutoCAD issue is holding me back. Any thoughts from experienced AutoCAD users would be appreciated. I myself do not use the program nor know much about it, I just need to have it up and running for others at work.

OrbitzXT, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Are there any autocad versions that can be installed on windows 10 education version?

1. Are there any autocad versions that can be installed on windows 10 education version? - Similar Threads - Are autocad versions

2. Can I install a volume licensed version of Windows 10 Education on an unlicensed Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I install a volume licensed version of Windows 10 Education on an unlicensed Windows 10?: My wife is a student in Germany and she will be getting a volume licensed version of Windows 10 Education for free.We are buying a her a laptop with a great config but no OS installed.My plan is to:Download an ISO version of Windows 10Put the image on a USBInstall in the new...
  3. Can I install a volume licensed version of Windows 10 Education on an unlicensed Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a volume licensed version of Windows 10 Education on an unlicensed Windows 10?: My wife is a student in Germany and she will be getting a volume licensed version of Windows 10 Education for free.We are buying a her a laptop with a great config but no OS installed.My plan is to:Download an ISO version of Windows 10Put the image on a USBInstall in the new...
  4. Can I install a volume licensed version of Windows 10 Education on an unlicensed Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Updating from Windows 10 Education Version 1809 to Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating from Windows 10 Education Version 1809 to Version 20H2: Hi All, Our school can give us a free copy of Windows 10 Education Version 1809 for free. Am I able to update that Windows to the latest version of Windows 10 for free or should I just buy a Windows 10 Education Version 20H2 for $34.59 from our school as well? Thank you....
  6. Can I activate Windows 10 education n to windows 10 education? Or can I change the versions...

Can I activate Windows 10 education n to windows 10 education? Or can I change the versions...: So, my institution offers windows 10 education, but I installed windows 10 education n. Can I activate windows 10 education n with a windows 10 education key? Or can I at least change the version of windows? Or do I have to do a clean install?...
  7. Windows 10 Education version

Windows 10 Education version: My 12 year old grandson recently purchased a home built gaming computer from a man that lives 300k away from us. He uses it mainly for school work, especially now he has to home school because of COVID-19. When the computer arrived it had a version of Windows 10 Education....
  8. Windows 10 education version license key

Windows 10 education version license key: Hi, how will I get the license key for windows 10 education version? I am a verified azure for students user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-version-license-key/43714e2e-9a2b-4b88-9e0b-02a3bf80b5ee"
  9. Windows 10 Education version 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Education version 1903: I am having a problem with Windows 10 Education version 1903. When it is installed our laptops will not autoconnect to wireless. We use mac authentication and WPA2-Personal for security. Thanks, David...
  10. cannot get windows 10 education version

cannot get windows 10 education version: i have student email ends with "@bue.edu.eg" but i don't know how to get the Education version product key. i cant find any place to register for it. the only way i found was through onthehub website but when i click find my school and select my university it doesnt show up...