Windows 10: Are there any known issues with WIN 11?

Discus and support Are there any known issues with WIN 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I usually wait for at least a month before upgrading anything to see if there are bugs or other issues, are there any with Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AllisonMackaySQ, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Are there any known issues with WIN 11?

I usually wait for at least a month before upgrading anything to see if there are bugs or other issues, are there any with Windows 11?

:)

AllisonMackaySQ, Nov 7, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Problems with Internet Explorer 11 under Win 10

Hi Joanne

For us to further isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions listed below:

• Have you made any software changes before Internet Explorer began to hang?
    • Does the problem occur when you access the sites on a different web browser?
    We suggest that you install
    KB4016635
    , since it addresses a known issue that causes display issues on Internet Explorer 11 and see if it resolves the issue.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Erik J [MSFT], Nov 7, 2021
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Are there any known issues with WIN 11?

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Are there any known issues with WIN 11? [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

Are there any known issues with WIN 11?

1. Are there any known issues with WIN 11? - Similar Threads - Are known issues

2. When I switched to Win 11, I'm not able to separate the backgrounds. Is this a known issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I switched to Win 11, I'm not able to separate the backgrounds. Is this a known issue...: I recently ungraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11.I have two monitors where I had separate backgrounds on each monitor in Win 10. When I switched to Win 11, I'm not able to separate the backgrounds even when I followed the instructions to assign the image to a specific...
  3. When I switched to Win 11, I'm not able to separate the backgrounds. Is this a known issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I switched to Win 11, I'm not able to separate the backgrounds. Is this a known issue...: I recently ungraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11.I have two monitors where I had separate backgrounds on each monitor in Win 10. When I switched to Win 11, I'm not able to separate the backgrounds even when I followed the instructions to assign the image to a specific...
  4. Are there known issues with Windows 11 and 3D viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there known issues with Windows 11 and 3D viewer?: Since I went from Windows 10 to 11, the 3D viewer app does not work right. I can open it and view objects, but can't save them. I get the same error every time we could not save the model. But, I see what should be the save on my desktop. When I try to open it, it says "could...
  5. Are there known issues with Windows 11 and 3D viewer?

Are there known issues with Windows 11 and 3D viewer?: Since I went from Windows 10 to 11, the 3D viewer app does not work right. I can open it and view objects, but can't save them. I get the same error every time we could not save the model. But, I see what should be the save on my desktop. When I try to open it, it says "could...
  6. Are there any known issues with WIN 11?

Are there any known issues with WIN 11?: I usually wait for at least a month before upgrading anything to see if there are bugs or other issues, are there any with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-known-issues-with-win-11/8c6f18db-f412-455d-b310-02a7d63748d6
  7. Windows 11 Known issues and problems

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Known issues and problems: [ATTACH]Microsoft has released the stable version of Windows 11 for all users. Now, users can upgrade their Windows 10 computers to Windows 11 or install Windows 11 directly by downloading the ISO file from Microsoft’s official website. Recently, Microsoft has confirmed that...
  8. Windows 11: list of known issues and resolved issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: list of known issues and resolved issues: Microsoft released its Windows 11 operating system in early October 2021 to the public. The operating system is rolled out gradually Windows Update to compatible Windows 10 devices as a free update, but administrators need to allow the upgrade before it is installed. Windows...
  9. Any known issues with Win 10 machines and NTP settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any known issues with Win 10 machines and NTP settings?: Hello all, I am stumped on this one and need some help. There is a GPO in place to point all workstations to the PDC as the NTP server (which is set to an external source). All of a sudden, all the workstations started to fall out of sync and some are few minutes ahead and...
  10. Is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this a known issue?: Hello, In another thread I indicated that my computer shows that the KB4056892 update failed. I was informed how to find out if it did indeed install, which it has. My question is will the error in View installed History will ever be correct, or are there any concerns other...