Windows 10: Are there any malwaretips.com members here?

Discus and support Are there any malwaretips.com members here? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am sorry to have to ask this here, but I don't know where else to ask. I am, or at least I was a new member at malwaretips, but 4 days ago I logged... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jimmy9190, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Jimmy9190 Win User

Are there any malwaretips.com members here?

I am sorry to have to ask this here, but I don't know where else to ask. I am, or at least I was a new member at malwaretips, but 4 days ago I logged on there from my phone, and got an error message saying I was banned because of spam. I did not send any spam there or anywhere else, I was just trying to use the site on my phone. I sent 2 emails so far to [email protected] and so far they have not replied. If anyone here knows any other way to contact them, I would appreciate the help. Thanks very much for any help.

Jimmy

:)

Jimmy9190, Feb 6, 2021

2. Adchoices; how can I remove from windows 10 / edge?

Did you try both suggestions? Malwaretips being the step guide!!

eddiemillerWX, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Feb 6, 2021
  4. gamoses Win User

broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Are there any malwaretips.com members here? - Similar Threads - Are malwaretips com

2. My laptop is not having any com port in it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not having any com port in it.: Hello Sir, I am A coding student and i love to code on the pcb making new things . Suddenly i Noticed a problem in my Laptop , I cannot flash any data into PCB cuz my laptop was not showing any COM ports in it. I searched the web and this microsoft portal too. and didnt find...
  3. My laptop is not having any com port in it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not having any com port in it.: Hello Sir, I am A coding student and i love to code on the pcb making new things . Suddenly i Noticed a problem in my Laptop , I cannot flash any data into PCB cuz my laptop was not showing any COM ports in it. I searched the web and this microsoft portal too. and didnt find...
  4. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  5. Any advice here?

Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  6. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Are there any Setup Log Files that members, w. good track record, here correctly know are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are there any Setup Log Files that members, w. good track record, here correctly know are...: Are there any Setup Log Files that a consnsus of people with > avg. ratios of Upvotes to Complaints about their posts in Files, Folders & Storage sub-community board, think are SAFE for a Windows 10, latest, non-beta ed., user, w. Toshiba Satellite laptop, can delete to free...
  8. Any GetRight user here?

Any GetRight user here?: Hello, Windows 10 Home v2004 x64 I am still using GetRight as Download Manager and I love it *Tongue IF Windows remove IE, Does GetRight will stop working? Thanks 163163
  9. Any ideas what's going on here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas what's going on here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hg0rkc/any_ideas_whats_going_on_here/
  10. Cannot delete virtual com by any way

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete virtual com by any way: I installed a virtual com port program, and ever since then, many virtual coms are created, it reaches com364 now. Tried to delete them by delete some data under different folders in Registry, in HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE,etc., but the virtual com ports remain there. Please help...