Windows 10: Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

Discus and support Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I’m having problems fixing the MS Store from crashing. I tried all of the methods to fix the Store but it still didn’t work. Can anyone finds more... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Huy Nguyen Windows, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

Hi, I’m having problems fixing the MS Store from crashing. I tried all of the methods to fix the Store but it still didn’t work. Can anyone finds more ways to fix? Thank you so much.

:)

Huy Nguyen Windows, Jun 18, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

1. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing? - Similar Threads - Are more ways

2. Is there a way to fix microsoft store roblox crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix microsoft store roblox crashing: I was just open roblox but when it show initalizing device it crash immediately, are there any way to fix it without reset my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-fix-microsoft-store-roblox/925b80da-831e-4121-8124-717f55807ee8
  3. Is there a way to fix microsoft store roblox crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix microsoft store roblox crashing: I was just open roblox but when it show initalizing device it crash immediately, are there any way to fix it without reset my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-fix-microsoft-store-roblox/925b80da-831e-4121-8124-717f55807ee8
  4. Is there any way to fix this?

Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  5. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  6. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?: Hi, I’m having problems fixing the MS Store from crashing. I tried all of the methods to fix the Store but it still didn’t work. Can anyone finds more ways to fix? Thank you so much....
  7. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?: Hi, I’m having problems fixing the MS Store from crashing. I tried all of the methods to fix the Store but it still didn’t work. Can anyone finds more ways to fix? Thank you so much....
  8. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  9. Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smaartscz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqx74l/is_there_any_way_to_fix_it_more_in_comment_below/
  10. Is there any way to fix this?.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....