Windows 10: Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide"

Discus and support Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Try and Decide is an accessory program from Acronis True Image that protects drives and HOLDS CHANGES MADE TO THE COMPUTER UNTIL ONE IS READY TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by perfection, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide"

Try and Decide is an accessory program from Acronis True Image that protects drives and HOLDS CHANGES MADE TO THE COMPUTER UNTIL ONE IS READY TO DISCARD THEM. It's protection persists with the changes and survives multiple reboots until one gets out of Try and Decide mode which is when the changes made are discarded and the drives are restored to what is was prior to using Try & Decide.

this is great for testing programs that require to be rebooted to use and configure them

Are there any drive protection programs that do this

Time freeze and Shadow defender lose the temporary changes on next reboot and these temporary changes do not survive reboots

Any ideas / recommendations (for Windows 10 x64 bit)?

:)

perfection, Feb 1, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 1, 2021
  3. happita Win User
    I need help with Acronis True Image(trial)

Im about to use this program and I need to make a complete copy of all programs and files that are on my friends old computer. The problem is that I have never used a backup program in my life, Ive only usd external hdds to manually backup my own computer.
    So, really is what Im asking is that if someone can walk me through HOW to exactly clone/copy/backup or whatever step by step using Acronis, that would be great and I would be grateful to ya *Smile Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide" :)

P.S. Im going to use my 1tb external to accomplish this task.

Friend is running Vista Home Premium 32-bit with a 320gb hdd

happita, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Tryx3 Win User

Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide"

MBR message by ACRONIS

Ralph,

But if it does happen again I suggest you also post a copy of the dialog box here.

Acronis support seemed pretty good when I once tried it but there are many Acronis users in this forum who might also have useful insights.

Denis

Tryx3, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide"

1. Are there any programs similar to Acronis "Try and Decide" - Similar Threads - Are programs similar

2. Acronis price

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Acronis price: Im going to be looking at a program to back up the two M.2 drives in my laptop to an external SSD have looked at Macrium reflect and Acronis think i will go with Acronis, so is this a free program or do you have to buy a yearly license? 183521
  3. Windows programs to track screen time (similar to apple)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows programs to track screen time (similar to apple)?: I am looking for an application that can track screen time like apple. I don't want to have to update it each time either. I just want it to track whatever I am doing and put it into categories so I can look at it later similar to how I look at my screen time on my phone...
  4. similar program to autoruns?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    similar program to autoruns?: is there a similar program to microsoft autoruns, preferably better, that also has a portable version of it? 173254
  5. programs similar to swift playgrounds windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs similar to swift playgrounds windows 10?: Does anyone know of anybody like this? ;D ähnliche programme wie swift playgrounds windows 10?
  6. 100% cpu on any program it decides (intel 9900ks, shouldn’t 100% on any single task)

100% cpu on any program it decides (intel 9900ks, shouldn’t 100% on any single task): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Colbis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjksvx/100_cpu_on_any_program_it_decides_intel_9900ks/
  7. Searching for a program similar to "Noted." (an iOS/MacOS app)

Searching for a program similar to "Noted." (an iOS/MacOS app): Hi. I'm looking for a program, similar to "Noted." (iOS/Mac) on Windows. The functionally I'm searching for is to be able to take notes while the microphone on my PC is recording. Afterwards, I can press the timestamp on the note, which is 3-5 sec before the note is taken....
  8. Serious issues after uninstalling two Acronis programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious issues after uninstalling two Acronis programs: Hi, I have some persistent issues and am seeking guidance on what's the best course of action given the troubleshooting I've done. First I'll explain the issues with screenshots, then show the results of my troubleshooting. BTW I'm running a Dell XPS 8900 with Windows 10 Pro...
  9. similarities and differences program needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    similarities and differences program needed: I need a "similarities and differences" program to to note both, preferably side by side. Such as comparing folders Windows and windows.old Going through 100,000 files by hand is slow going. Any thoughts? Thanks 134246
  10. Unable to boot after trying to Clone with Acronis

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot after trying to Clone with Acronis: I have been having problems with this System Thread Exception Not Handled ASUSFILTER.SYS I would get as far as the Desktop for a few seconds then I would get the BSOD. At one point I thought that I had got it fixed and decided to clone straight away. I have a drive just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Try&Decide