Windows 10: Are there any simple video editors for Windows which are as robust as iOS's?

Discus and support Are there any simple video editors for Windows which are as robust as iOS's? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, I don't know where else would be more relevant I'm not looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spoonybends, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Are there any simple video editors for Windows which are as robust as iOS's?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, I don't know where else would be more relevant

I'm not looking for SonyVegasPremiereProMaxFinalCutEdition-type software, just a (preferably free) lightweight program that can quickly crop a video and adjust colors/highlights/shadows. Bonus points for adding text, and even more bonus points for "mkv" compatibility.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/spoonybends
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/spoonybends, Sep 24, 2020

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Sep 24, 2020
  3. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Sep 24, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Are there any simple video editors for Windows which are as robust as iOS's?

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

Are there any simple video editors for Windows which are as robust as iOS's?

1. Are there any simple video editors for Windows which are as robust as iOS's? - Similar Threads - Are simple video

2. Simple Photo Editor Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple Photo Editor Apps: Everyone knows that the new "photos" editor update is **** so I'm trying to find one similar to the one I used to use. Want I want is a slider that let's you brighten all the colors at once. There used to be one slider that did all the colors. Now you have sliders that do...
  3. Simple Photo Editor Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple Photo Editor Apps: Everyone knows that the new "photos" editor update is **** so I'm trying to find one similar to the one I used to use. Want I want is a slider that let's you brighten all the colors at once. There used to be one slider that did all the colors. Now you have sliders that do...
  4. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3...
  5. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3...
  6. Windows Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video editor: My son is making a movie, but it freezes up when he goes to export it. Is there a memory limit? The computer is brand new, but the settings seem to suggest that maybe the Video Editor app saves to the cloud? If so, how can I change that setting? Is the free version of this...
  7. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Video Editor: Hi, I've trimmed an mp4 on Video Editor and want to save it to another folder. I've seen answers to a previous question saying click on Finish Video - but I can't see this option - here's the screen I see. What do I need to do? Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  8. Any free video cutter and editor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any free video cutter and editor?: I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask such a question, but I would like to know whether I can use Microsoft Teams to do video editing? Or is there any free video cutter? I recently got a free lifetime license for Joyoshare Media Cutter by participating in their...
  9. Is there any "robust" solution for syncing workspaces? Especially for developers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any "robust" solution for syncing workspaces? Especially for developers?: Hey, this is my first time posting here but I think this is the right place to ask such a question. I am now a developer for a few years and since I built my PC, I started thinking about how to keep my workspaces especially for my IDEs (IntelliJ, PhpStorm, VS2019, ...) in...
  10. Building a Simple App with the Windows Bridge for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Building a Simple App with the Windows Bridge for iOS: [img] Welcome to the first in a series of hands-on blog posts for the Windows Bridge for iOS. The Windows Bridge for iOS is an open-source project that allows you to create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that can run on Windows 10 devices using iOS APIs and...