Windows 10: Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

Discus and support Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, this is only my second post so I'm sorry if I do anything wrong I have reserved windows 10, after having to force my PC to do it with a third... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alexk848, Jul 1, 2015.

1. alexk848 Win User

Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

Hello, this is only my second post so I'm sorry if I do anything wrong

I have reserved windows 10, after having to force my PC to do it with a third party bat file (long story!). As i do not have automatic updating on (I do let windows check for updates) I am worried that I won't download the correct updates and mess up my computer. Could someone please give me a list of all the updates required for Windows 10 (not technical preview) as I would really appreicate it *Wink

Many thanks,
    Alex

:)

alexk848, Jul 1, 2015

2. I need to free up system disk space. Are there any files that can be deleted from C: without issue?

I'm nearly out of space on my system drive ( C: ). Can any files be deleted from the system disk without harming the application or system?

MichaelDelaney_930, Jul 1, 2015
  3. I need to free up system disk space. Are there any files that can be deleted from C: without issue?

Hi Michael,

You can use Disk cleanup to free some space.

Don't hesitate to keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

W10 hasn't been released yet--29 July is date

W10 insider up to 10162

enigma1944, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

1. Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Are updates need

2. Getting conflicting messages on whether I need to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting conflicting messages on whether I need to update Windows 10: Every time I check for Windows updates I am informed that I am up to date. However, immediately below that message I see this message: "You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of...
  3. I need help with the Windows 10 update!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with the Windows 10 update!: Hello, Windows 10 won't let me update. so that is disabling all the features like touch, windows hello camera, etc. Its also slowing my windows 10 down. Its also say's something like "Missing quality and features fixes." Please help everything is so slow....
  4. Do I need update 1903 to get update 1909?

Do I need update 1903 to get update 1909?: Do I need the feature update 1903 to get 1909? I think I currently have the update 1809. Is this true? see below Why was I never told about 1903? Looks like I've missed a lot of cool features, haha... Here is a screenshot of my update history. I have 1909 scheduled to...
  5. I am not getting any sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not getting any sound: I am not getting any sound on my laptop and can't figure out why. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-any-sound/973bd9b8-7b19-4594-94f1-878f2a9a0b37
  6. I need help in updating Windows 10

I need help in updating Windows 10: I'm trying to find out the issue in which Windows 10 itself cannot identify the problem and fix it rather it tells me that there is a driver or service issue and I'm having trouble identifying it. I tried updating my GPU and CPU drivers and tried to clear up some space and...
  7. I cannot get any sound on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get any sound on my windows 10: I cannot get sound on my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-any-sound-on-my-windows-10/8155684b-f845-4ab9-b6a0-9ed76f317653
  8. Do i need any antivirus for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i need any antivirus for windows 10: Do i really need any Antivirus for windows 10. [link is deleted] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/do-i-need-any-antivirus-for-windows-10/88a896d5-b3f6-449a-a803-95882aeb495f
  9. Are you getting any Windows Updates ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are you getting any Windows Updates ?: I mostly get Windows Defender Updates , Ive only had like 5 other updates that have been Windows 10 related . I expected to be filled with update on day 1 but I guess I was wrong . Maybe my Windows isnt properly activated ? I downloaded the ISO and put it on a USB to...
  10. I'm Not Getting Any Updates Anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Not Getting Any Updates Anymore: There was an update, KB4093105, that changed the version number to 16299.402. In retrospect, I didn't get that either and installed manually. *Huh