Windows 10: Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

Discus and support Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, this is only my second post so I'm sorry if I do anything wrong I have reserved windows 10, after having to force my PC to do it with a third... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alexk848, Jul 1, 2015.

1. alexk848 Win User

Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

Hello, this is only my second post so I'm sorry if I do anything wrong

I have reserved windows 10, after having to force my PC to do it with a third party bat file (long story!). As i do not have automatic updating on (I do let windows check for updates) I am worried that I won't download the correct updates and mess up my computer. Could someone please give me a list of all the updates required for Windows 10 (not technical preview) as I would really appreicate it *Wink

Many thanks,
    Alex

:)

alexk848, Jul 1, 2015

2. I need to free up system disk space. Are there any files that can be deleted from C: without issue?

I'm nearly out of space on my system drive ( C: ). Can any files be deleted from the system disk without harming the application or system?

MichaelDelaney_930, Jul 1, 2015
  3. I need to free up system disk space. Are there any files that can be deleted from C: without issue?

Hi Michael,

You can use Disk cleanup to free some space.

Don't hesitate to keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

W10 hasn't been released yet--29 July is date

W10 insider up to 10162

enigma1944, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

1. Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Are updates need

2. I need windows 10 how can I get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need windows 10 how can I get it?: I need windows 10. How can I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-windows-10-how-can-i-get-it/348aa30f-ef0c-41df-8e7f-541cd648710c
  3. Windows not getting any updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not getting any updates: Hello there, i'm pretty new at windows and also my laptop is also new. My Windows 11 laptop gets updates from microsoft frequently, like every week. So last week, i suddenly stopped getting updates from microsoft. I searched and asked my friends about it and they said i need...
  4. Windows not getting any updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not getting any updates: Hello there, i'm pretty new at windows and also my laptop is also new. My Windows 11 laptop gets updates from microsoft frequently, like every week. So last week, i suddenly stopped getting updates from microsoft. I searched and asked my friends about it and they said i need...
  5. Why am I not getting Windows 10 Updates any longer.

Why am I not getting Windows 10 Updates any longer.: Hi, I just received my new Windows 10 Keys to keep Windows 10 running well and receive the updates. Unfortunately, every time the updates start and is downloaded it doesn't install the updates. The last update received was about a year ago. Why? Paolo Facciolo...
  6. I cannot get Windows to Update to any new versions.

I cannot get Windows to Update to any new versions.: We use WSUS and push out updates monthly to all of our site computers. They are mostly Windows 10 Enterprise, but we do have a few Windows 10 Pro machines. The updates work fine, but the upgrades have all failed. I have not had one successful upgrade work. I have run...
  7. Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/admin-420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jezaj2/windows_10_display_issue_i_need_any_help_i_can_get/
  8. Getting conflicting messages on whether I need to update Windows 10

Getting conflicting messages on whether I need to update Windows 10: Every time I check for Windows updates I am informed that I am up to date. However, immediately below that message I see this message: "You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of...
  9. Do i need any antivirus for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i need any antivirus for windows 10: Do i really need any Antivirus for windows 10. [link is deleted] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/do-i-need-any-antivirus-for-windows-10/88a896d5-b3f6-449a-a803-95882aeb495f
  10. Are you getting any Windows Updates ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are you getting any Windows Updates ?: I mostly get Windows Defender Updates , Ive only had like 5 other updates that have been Windows 10 related . I expected to be filled with update on day 1 but I guess I was wrong . Maybe my Windows isnt properly activated ? I downloaded the ISO and put it on a USB to...