Windows 10: Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver?

Discus and support Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver? Like, I want to have it so that when I press Crtl + Alt + O it would trigger the Screensaver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XTremeGameboy, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver?

Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver? Like, I want to have it so that when I press Crtl + Alt + O it would trigger the Screensaver.

submitted by /u/XTremeGameboy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XTremeGameboy, Apr 2, 2021
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver? :)

terrace, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, Apr 2, 2021
  4. NogtTL Win User

Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver?

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver?

1. Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver? - Similar Threads - Are hotkey screensaver

2. Is there a way to disable global Windows hotkeys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to disable global Windows hotkeys?: Basically I set up some global hotkeys for my app such as WinKey+Home/End/-/+, and Function keys, but Windows steals the WinKey+Home/End/+ hotkeys and doesn't let me app to fire its own actions. I can see what Windows is doing with these global hotkeys but is there a way to...
  3. Is there a way to disable global Windows hotkeys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to disable global Windows hotkeys?: Basically I set up some global hotkeys for my app such as WinKey+Home/End/-/+, and Function keys, but Windows steals the WinKey+Home/End/+ hotkeys and doesn't let me app to fire its own actions. I can see what Windows is doing with these global hotkeys but is there a way to...
  4. Is there any way to setup a screensaver that runs over the screen image?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to setup a screensaver that runs over the screen image?: I know it was possible in older versions of Windows to run a screensaver like bubbles in front of the screen image, the bubbles float in front of the page that was displayed. This appears to not be possible anymore? I would like to continuously display my planner on my...
  5. Any ways to create a custom hotkey without bloatwear running in the background?

Any ways to create a custom hotkey without bloatwear running in the background?: Hi, so there's like a dozen different keyboard shotcut interrupt layers that enable custom shortcuts in windows, but I don't want to have to run bloated wares just to do one simple keyboard shortcut. I'm looking for the lightest lightweight solution possible to create a...
  6. Is there a way to use custom hotkeys while fullscreen?

Is there a way to use custom hotkeys while fullscreen?: I'm trying to set up a custom hotkey to mute my mic while in fullscreen games. I have everything set in a powershell script, which is called by a batch file to use the script, and send a command to a global class it creates. That's all working fine. I created a shortcut to...
  7. Any way to have back the Sketchpad app?

Any way to have back the Sketchpad app?: submitted by /u/IlContebo123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j19ccw/any_way_to_have_back_the_sketchpad_app/
  8. Is there a way to bind a hotkey to shutdown?

Is there a way to bind a hotkey to shutdown?: Incase an app crashes and refuses to close, even with task manager or Alt-F4 (this has happened, I had to hard reset). I've already looked into the "Choose what the power button does" but it has no option to change the sleep button to shutdown. Also, while I'm posting this,...
  9. Is there a way to change HotKey assignments on a laptop keyboard ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change HotKey assignments on a laptop keyboard ?: Is there a way to change HotKey assignments on a laptop keyboard ? I installed Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, but when it ran it said it could not detect any devices. If I plugged in a mouse and keyboard, used the tool to change settings, then unplugged the keyboard,...
  10. Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output?

Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output?: I have heard of sound switch and the like but they only change default audio device and some games and itunes will not follow the default device but will stay with the one they were opened in. Is there a way to maybe enable and disable a device with a shortcut? Any other...