Windows 10: Are there Clustered Computing solutions for Windows ?

Discus and support Are there Clustered Computing solutions for Windows ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have been researching this topic for a while , about harnessing the power of all PCs and Laptops within a home or a company to achieve super... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Are there Clustered Computing solutions for Windows ?

I have been researching this topic for a while , about harnessing the power of all PCs and Laptops within a home or a company to achieve super computing / gaming .

All my researches leads to that its quite possible over Linux using shell commands dedicated for the process , even quite possible over Android using OTG and Network Adapters as it is Linux based , yet however no one invested in it demonstrating if it works and its cons and pros .

However I cant seem to find any resources on same topic when it comes to windows , so anyone came across the topic or know if windows native-ly or through 3rd party apps would support clustered computing ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 24, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange idea... possible to cluster computers on a network for general processing?

Not so strange...

Tech Article - DIY Supercomputing: How to Build a Small Windows HPC Cluster

Building Your Own Super Computer

Building your own supercomputer using Ubuntu and Kerrighed

Quote from here --> How to Hook Up Several Computers to Make a Supercomputer

95Viper, Jul 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Are there Clustered Computing solutions for Windows ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Are there Clustered Computing solutions for Windows ?

1. Are there Clustered Computing solutions for Windows ? - Similar Threads - Are Clustered Computing

2. The disk does not have enough space to replace bad clusters

in Windows 10 News
    The disk does not have enough space to replace bad clusters: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If when you run the built-in Disk Checker Utility on your Windows computer, ChkDsk throw up an error message while looking for bad clusters – A disk read error occurred, The disk does not have enough space to replace bad [...] This post The disk does not...
  3. Check Disk, bad clusters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Check Disk, bad clusters: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.523] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\Sputh>cmd.exe Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.523] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\Sputh>chkdsk E:/f/r The type of the file system is...
  4. Bad clusters - automatic repair can't get into computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad clusters - automatic repair can't get into computer?: So my computer came up with automatic repair - your pc did not start correctly. I don't want to lose my files so I tried system reset, restore, startup repair, basically everything. I ran a chkdsk command which told me that it moved 1 bad cluster to the bad cluster file and...
  5. Cluster File share witness failed frequently

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cluster File share witness failed frequently: I have Windows 2012 2 node fail over cluster and File share witness configured. File share witness frequently goes offlin and triggers this events. When I check the File share witness its accessible. Its coming online when I manually bring online. This continues frequesntly...
  6. DriverPack Solutions is NOT a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DriverPack Solutions is NOT a solution: For safety's sake I am writing this post from Linux because there are three objects from DriverPack Solutions embedded in my Windows 10 installation, and I can't get rid of them with Malwarebytes, Avast boot time scans, or with a file unlocker. So on booting into Windows, I...
  7. SOLUTION-Windows Defender will not start if your computer has a second virusprogram...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SOLUTION-Windows Defender will not start if your computer has a second virusprogram...: Hi All, as many others I also had a problem with the WinDef startup. I tried with Microsoft support NULL! So to make it work without the hazzle of going through the menu options from time to time I just made a shortcut on the desktop. Put it on the desktop just above the...
  8. SOLUTION-Windows Defender will not start if your computer has a second virusprogram...

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOLUTION-Windows Defender will not start if your computer has a second virusprogram...: Hi All, as many others I also had a problem with the WinDef startup. I tried with Microsoft support NULL! So to make it work without the hazzle of going through the menu options from time to time I just made a shortcut on the desktop. Put it on the desktop just above the...
  9. edge favorites cluster

in Browsers and Email
    edge favorites cluster: i stupidly used microsoft first-level support for this. i have a windows 10 laptop and two windows 10 tablets. within the past week, i have factory reset both tablets. still, after a few days, neither tablet has the Edge favorites on the laptop synced to them. yes, the...
  10. Computer is running excessively slow. Can't find solution

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is running excessively slow. Can't find solution: My Windows 10 is running excessively slow. A few symptoms: When I right click my desktop, explorer freeze for 10-15 seconds while the context menu loads. Games will attempt to load but will take 5+ minutes to get into the program. Most times games will freeze while...