Windows 10: Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...

Discus and support Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello,I added an account for my mom in the Family section as a Member instead of an Organizer. Though her birthdate is correct in her Microsoft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by YLeung_036, May 27, 2023.

1. Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...

Hello,I added an account for my mom in the Family section as a Member instead of an Organizer. Though her birthdate is correct in her Microsoft Account, she is now listed as a child. She verified her account and she signed onto my computer with her Microsoft Account. I, then, went to my Microsoft Account to "Accept" her profile and it requested that I log out in fact, I was logged out of my Microsoft Account automatically and was asked that the child, in this case my mother, to sign back in.To complete the process, it is asking the child to sign in after I was logged out of my Microsoft Acco

:)

YLeung_036, May 27, 2023
  2. seganku Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in... 268797d1583096686t-last-member-adult-unable-leave-family-group-leave-family-001.png

Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in... 268798d1583096790t-last-member-adult-unable-leave-family-group-leave-family-002.png

Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in... 268799d1583096871t-last-member-adult-unable-leave-family-group-leave-family-003.png

winver: 19041.113

I'd like to leave this family(-group) to join another, but I've been seeing this same error for several days now, across at least a couple reboots.

Additional information: I've sent this account an invite from the other family, and get the invite here. If I try to accept the invite, it says I must leave my current family first. I get the link to leave, but the same error.

Any ideas?

seganku, May 27, 2023
  3. Adding Family Members

Hi,

Through my Windows 10 I invited my family members although they never accepted the invitation. I want to resend the invitations but when I go to do that, it says they're already family members; they're not even listed (or even showing there's an invite)
    through the family members window. What do I do?

Thanks so much.

Lisa

LisaBobbitt, May 27, 2023
  4. JeCha03 Win User

Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...

Remove Adult Family Member

Hi, TeenaKnuth.

I'm Jen, an Independent Advisor and a Windows 10 user just like you.

I manage my family group by signing into family.microsoft.com then on Family tab, select the member you want to manage or remove. Click More option drop-down menu and select Remove from family group to remove an adult.

If you're removing from Windows 10, go to Settings > Family & other users > then click on Manage Family settings online and it will take you to Microsoft Family (if you are signed in). From there you can click the Remove from family link. Once its done, you
    should receive a notification that a family member has been removed.

Its a good practice as well to always make sure that you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account to avoid issues.

Hope this helps.

JeCha03, May 27, 2023
Thema:

Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...

1. Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in... - Similar Threads - Are Family Member

2. Family Member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Member: I created an email for my son under my account when he was born. Now that he's 9 and started using laptop I wanted for him to login to windows using his account. The problem is that his email is linked as a secondary email in my account so it doesn't let me add as a family...
  3. Family Member

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Member: I created an email for my son under my account when he was born. Now that he's 9 and started using laptop I wanted for him to login to windows using his account. The problem is that his email is linked as a secondary email in my account so it doesn't let me add as a family...
  4. Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users

Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users: 1. My log-in screen shows two accounts show.2. Both of these accounts are me—no other person has access to my computer.3. I select my administrator account and log in.4. I look up ‘Your Info’ in Settings.5. My account saying ‘Administrator’ appears.6. When I look into ‘Family...
  5. Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users: 1. My log-in screen shows two accounts show.2. Both of these accounts are me—no other person has access to my computer.3. I select my administrator account and log in.4. I look up ‘Your Info’ in Settings.5. My account saying ‘Administrator’ appears.6. When I look into ‘Family...
  6. Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...: Hello,I added an account for my mom in the Family section as a Member instead of an Organizer. Though her birthdate is correct in her Microsoft Account, she is now listed as a child. She verified her account and she signed onto my computer with her Microsoft Account. I, then,...
  7. Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...

Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...: Hello,I added an account for my mom in the Family section as a Member instead of an Organizer. Though her birthdate is correct in her Microsoft Account, she is now listed as a child. She verified her account and she signed onto my computer with her Microsoft Account. I, then,...
  8. Family members

Family members: I have added my wife as a family member and have received a notification that she has been added as a child. How can I correct it to an adult? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-members/88401424-5bce-403a-a5fe-c2dd9ac07f52
  9. Remove Adult Family Member

Remove Adult Family Member: I'm trying to remove an adult from my Family list and I keep getting an error "We can't do this right now. Try again later" I'm connected to the internet just fine - what do I need to do differently?...
  10. Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group: [img] [img] [img] winver: 19041.113 I'd like to leave this family(-group) to join another, but I've been seeing this same error for several days now, across at least a couple reboots. Additional information: I've sent this account an invite from the other family, and...