Windows 10: Are there limits on RAM and CPU Cores for Windows 10 Education?

Discus and support Are there limits on RAM and CPU Cores for Windows 10 Education? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/bourj_hammoud [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebztob/are_there_limits_on_ram_and_cpu_cores_for_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bourj_hammoud, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Are there limits on RAM and CPU Cores for Windows 10 Education?

/u/bourj_hammoud, Dec 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 versions CPU limits

Hello and thank you for your reply.

Paying by the core reallying isn't cost effective and - in any case - Windows Server isn't Windows 10 (e.g. interface).

What sounds interesting is Windows 10 Professional Workstation.

What can you tell me about it, such as: Price, availability, number of sockets, and RAM.

Thank you.

Bertram Moshier, Dec 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Are there limits on RAM and CPU Cores for Windows 10 Education?

Windows 10 versions CPU limits

Matt_at_work, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Are there limits on RAM and CPU Cores for Windows 10 Education?

1. Are there limits on RAM and CPU Cores for Windows 10 Education? - Similar Threads - Are limits RAM

2. RAM Limitation Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM Limitation Windows 11: had a problem with a bunch software like : Sketchup, Adobe Family Premiere Pro, After Effect, and also Lumion 10 that not smoothly running while ram usage still 50. for example i create a 3D things in Sketchup and Lumion while ram usage still 50 but very laggy. it's like...
  3. RAM Limitation Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM Limitation Windows 11: had a problem with a bunch software like : Sketchup, Adobe Family Premiere Pro, After Effect, and also Lumion 10 that not smoothly running while ram usage still 50. for example i create a 3D things in Sketchup and Lumion while ram usage still 50 but very laggy. it's like...
  4. Windows 10 4 Core CPU Core Compatibility Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 4 Core CPU Core Compatibility Question: I currently have a Dell Precision 7920 with a SINGLE Intel Xeon 4 Core CPU w/32GB RAM. I want to add a SECOND IDENTICAL Processor/RAM compliment making it 8 Core. Dell indicates the system was shipped with Windows 10 Workstation 4 Core OS. Does the Windows 10 Workstation...
  5. Limited RAM Usable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Limited RAM Usable: Hi! This is my very first question on Microsoft Community. I am having a RAM issue on my laptop, and cannot find a solution. I have 3 gigabytes of RAM installed, but the System tab in Settings says: 3.00 GB installed 2.47 GB usable Does anyone know how to fix this? I've...
  6. Windows 10 ram limitation and gpt error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 ram limitation and gpt error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ram-limit-and-gpt-convertionvalidation/dcd6f1ef-d6f2-42cd-a64f-0cbafb6536c8 Do i need gpt to have 8gb ram, Pls help theres the link for the full desc bcuz im lazy submitted by /u/clarence5192007 [link]...
  7. Virtual CPU Core Requirement for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual CPU Core Requirement for Windows 10: What is the vCPU core requirement to run Windows 10 on a VM? More specifically, if I have a server that hosts a VM that Windows 10 resides on, how many vCPU cores will that VM require from the physical server? If possible, can you please provide a link to where the...
  8. Virtual CPU Core Requirement for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual CPU Core Requirement for Windows 10: What is the vCPU core requirement to run Windows 10 on a VM? More specifically, if I have a server that hosts a VM that Windows 10 resides on, how many vCPU cores will that VM require from the physical server?...
  9. CPU limiting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU limiting: Hi. I have a laptop with an Intel Core i5 4200M that runs at 2.5 GHz. The LCD broke a few days ago and so I'm using an external monitor and the laptop is basically a desktop for now. Since it stays in the same place, instead of charging and discharging the battery the...
  10. CPU temperature limits in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU temperature limits in Windows 10: Hi, I am having strange problems with my desktop & laptop with W10 10240 installed. I have a Toshiba Portege ultrabook with i5 2520m cpu, which usually ran at high temperatures under W8.1 consuming up to 55W. Now the temperature won't go above 80 degrees Celsius, which is...