Windows 10: Are there official Windows 10 DVDs?

Discus and support Are there official Windows 10 DVDs? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Does Microsoft sell windows 10 dvds, or give them to other companies to sell? on the microsoft website, windows 10 can only be purchased in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ich123321123, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Are there official Windows 10 DVDs?

Hello.

Does Microsoft sell windows 10 dvds, or give them to other companies to sell?

on the microsoft website, windows 10 can only be purchased in usb-stick format or as download version.

but this usb-stick version is always sold out.

mindfactory e.g. sells dvd versions of windows 10. are they official from microsoft? are they original dvds from microsoft? i have no desire for viruses.

where can i get an official, original, virus-free, physical version of windows 10?

:)

ich123321123, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Are there official Windows 10 DVDs?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Are there official Windows 10 DVDs?

1. Are there official Windows 10 DVDs? - Similar Threads - Are official DVDs

2. Windows 10 doesn't recognize some DVDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize some DVDs: So I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 from 7. And my DVD Driver was just working fine before I upgraded, After I upgraded my laptop wasn't recognizing some DVDs not all of them And I need the laptop to recognize it cause I'm trying to install windows in another PC,. so,...
  3. playind DVDs'

playind DVDs': Has anyone downloaded a DVD app? If so which one? Has anyone used a USB external DVD player? If so which one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playind-dvds/92674b31-6637-4d99-a7df-ca16f80e88dc
  4. dvds created in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    dvds created in windows 10: When I made a dvd from pictures that I had taken with windows 7, I could play the dvd on my dvd player. Since upgrading to windows 10, I have not been able to do it. Why? If not, then why was this option taken away?...
  5. Playback DVDs

Playback DVDs: My DVD player continues to default to VLC. I don't want VLC. I want Windows Media player. Please, someone, provide me with some advice. Can I make Windows Media Player the default ?...
  6. viewing DVDs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    viewing DVDs: what free DVD player apps work well with Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-dvds/3d0b5d97-a951-4800-bb2a-5aff31d40838
  7. PLAYING DVDS ON WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLAYING DVDS ON WINDOWS 10: I AM NOT HAVING ANY SUCCESS WITH PLAYING DVDS ON MY COMPUTER. I EVEN DOWNLOADED THE VLC PLAYER, BUT STILL DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET IT TO PLAY....
  8. Windows 10 does not play DVDs

Windows 10 does not play DVDs: Hello I have only recently noticed my PC's DVD player does not play standard film DVDs. Having looked up a few web sites I find that this is a familiar question given the apparent lack of DVD support in Windows 10 but several sites have recommended VLC Player as an...
  9. DVDs not detected.

DVDs not detected.: Greetings all! Here's the trouble: havin a laptop Acer aspire, my DVD blu ray, is not detected when introducin it, nothin hapen, though the games CDs are normally played. Tried to uninstall the drive and reboot, to no avail. Tried also diferent DVDs for the same...
  10. Official Windows 10 Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Official Windows 10 Forum?: Does something like this actually exist? If so, where do I find this (a link would be nice)? I REALLY need to make a serious rant post, and I do not like to do this on a forum where MicroSoft isn't reading up... Thank you beforehand. Xog 100496