Windows 10: Are there old/new phones that come with windows 10 home? Not windows 10 home S, or rt, pro,...

Discus and support Are there old/new phones that come with windows 10 home? Not windows 10 home S, or rt, pro,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I was wondering.. Are there phones that come with windows 10 home? I'm not talking about windows 10 home S. I'm talking about the same windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nesaes29, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Are there old/new phones that come with windows 10 home? Not windows 10 home S, or rt, pro,...

Hi guys, I was wondering.. Are there phones that come with windows 10 home? I'm not talking about windows 10 home S. I'm talking about the same windows that you would have on a desktop computer. If so, could you recommend me a few? Maybe from a couple years ago so they are cheaper to get now. But it's okay if they are new models too. Thanks!

submitted by /u/nesaes29
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nesaes29, Sep 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 can we talk?

Windows 10 is what Windows 8 should have been. Steve Ballmer got fired for a reason. It wasn't just Windows 10/8 though, it was abandoning PC gamers in favor of Xbox gamers, failing to make Windows Phone an open platform so it could succeed against Android, pouring so many resources into Windows 8 RT only to squander it on expensive pet products like Surface RT and Windows Phone, and the list goes on and on. Yeah, Ballmer overall grew the company but it alienated a lot of loyalists along the way.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Are there old/new phones that come with windows 10 home? Not windows 10 home S, or rt, pro,...

Windows 10: A New Generation of Windows

You're mistaken. There is no Windows Phone 10. Microsoft is replacing the Windows Phone line with just Windows 10. Or, in other words, Microsoft is replacing Windows Phone 8.1 with the same Windows 10 that they are replacing Windows 8.1.1 with.

DeadmanFatboy, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Are there old/new phones that come with windows 10 home? Not windows 10 home S, or rt, pro,...

1. Are there old/new phones that come with windows 10 home? Not windows 10 home S, or rt, pro,... - Similar Threads - Are old phones

2. New OEM Windows Pro and old OEM Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New OEM Windows Pro and old OEM Home: I have Windows 10 Home OEM 8.1 and I need Windows 10 Pro like second OS on another disks on one laptop. May I activate another new OEM key for Windows Pro? Or it will be blocking during activation because I have another OEM on this device and in my case I must buy ESD Licence...
  3. New OEM Windows Pro and old OEM Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New OEM Windows Pro and old OEM Home: I have Windows 10 Home OEM 8.1 and I need Windows 10 Pro like second OS on another disks on one laptop. May I activate another new OEM key for Windows Pro? Or it will be blocking during activation because I have another OEM on this device and in my case I must buy ESD Licence...
  4. New OEM Windows Pro and old OEM Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Home in S mode to Windows 10 Home

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Home in S mode to Windows 10 Home: I am not able to switch from Windows 10 Home in S Mode to just Windows 10 home. There are apps I need that are not supported through the Microsoft Store. I have followed the instructions from Microsoft, and it never switches. Never gets to the install button, just says...
  6. Windows 10 Home in S Mode -> Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Home in S Mode -> Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I'm looking at getting an ACER Aspire 1 with Windows 10 Home in S mode, but I need standard Windows 10 Pro. Is it possible to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro without erasing the drive and reinstalling Windows?...
  7. Update from Windows 10 Home S to Windows 10 Pro S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update from Windows 10 Home S to Windows 10 Pro S: I just bought a new laptop. My old laptop has Windows 10 Pro on it. The new one has Windows 10 Home S. I want to put Pro on my new laptop. Is that possible?...
  8. Windows 10 S Mode to Windows 10 Home/Pro

Windows 10 S Mode to Windows 10 Home/Pro: I am thinking in about purchasing a laptop with Windows 10 S. How much is it going to cost to change it to Windows 10 Home or Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-s-mode-to-windows-10-homepro/aa16cb83-6960-4863-b0df-2fce199c8253
  9. windows 10 pro to new laptop with home

windows 10 pro to new laptop with home: I have a windows 10 Pro(updated from windows 8) laptop. And I recently brought a new laptop with windows home. And now I want to sell my old laptop without the windows 10 pro license and want to put windows 10 pro license in to my new laptop which already runs Win10 home. Can...
  10. Getting Windows 10 Home S on a new PC that ships with Win 10 Home

Getting Windows 10 Home S on a new PC that ships with Win 10 Home: I want to use Windows 10 Home in S mode because it will satisfy all my needs better than a chrome book without the hassle of being so locked in. I don't need the extra features of pro, so how could I go about setting up a new mini-pc based on stock components with Windows 10...