Windows 10: Are there paid support options for individual problems?

Discus and support Are there paid support options for individual problems? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm at my wits end. I have two problems that I cannot solve and can't find solutions anywhere. Is there a way that I can pay Microsoft to help me for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by haydnguy, Apr 14, 2020.

1. haydnguy Win User

Are there paid support options for individual problems?

I'm at my wits end. I have two problems that I cannot solve and can't find solutions anywhere. Is there a way that I can pay Microsoft to help me for a reasonable price?

:)

haydnguy, Apr 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Are there paid support options for individual problems?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Are there paid support options for individual problems?

1. Are there paid support options for individual problems? - Similar Threads - Are paid support

2. We wouldlike to discuss our problem with a live chat support individual.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We wouldlike to discuss our problem with a live chat support individual.: We need to talk to an active - live support employee to help us solve our problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-wouldlike-to-discuss-our-problem-with-a-live/7e12d8a4-1b19-48bf-a0d2-45a574343ee0
  3. We wouldlike to discuss our problem with a live chat support individual.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We wouldlike to discuss our problem with a live chat support individual.: We need to talk to an active - live support employee to help us solve our problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-wouldlike-to-discuss-our-problem-with-a-live/7e12d8a4-1b19-48bf-a0d2-45a574343ee0
  4. No Support Options for the Deaf?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Support Options for the Deaf?: Hello,I have been trying to reactivate Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change. I followed the various steps helpfully provided in the community here, but no luck.I have bought a Windows 10 Pro license on 29/09/2020 from the MS Store, however there is no license provided in...
  5. No Support Options for the Deaf?

No Support Options for the Deaf?: Hello,I have been trying to reactivate Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change. I followed the various steps helpfully provided in the community here, but no luck.I have bought a Windows 10 Pro license on 29/09/2020 from the MS Store, however there is no license provided in...
  6. Windows365 Support - No Response for over 3 days. This is paid enterprise support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows365 Support - No Response for over 3 days. This is paid enterprise support?: Hello- Can anyone help here? I've purchased Windows365 for employees to utilize and am now unable to use it due to an "Unknown Error" with Windows Hello. I opened a ticket over 3 days ago and have yet to hear back. Hasn't even been assigned to an agent.Is this what businesses...
  7. Windows365 Support - No Response for over 3 days. This is paid enterprise support?

Windows365 Support - No Response for over 3 days. This is paid enterprise support?: Hello- Can anyone help here? I've purchased Windows365 for employees to utilize and am now unable to use it due to an "Unknown Error" with Windows Hello. I opened a ticket over 3 days ago and have yet to hear back. Hasn't even been assigned to an agent.Is this what businesses...
  8. Paid Chat Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Paid Chat Support: I paid an annual fee (12 months) for Microsoft support - "CHAT"! What has happened to getting chat support, and remote assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-chat-support/fb12e18e-cbec-4d83-81e9-05dee5e3a6bc
  9. one time paid support

in Windows 10 Customization
    one time paid support: how to I find tech support for log in problems. willing to pay for it but don't want ongoing support contract https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-time-paid-support/63b9dee9-0e3b-4656-af23-0a87dd860bb2
  10. Can individual update problems be solved?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can individual update problems be solved?: After being told over and over again how I need to upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10 because of security concerns and keeping my computer running smoothly (which it was already doing), I did the latest update. Now my computer runs more slowly, needed to have missing...