Windows 10: Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

Discus and support Are there programs that make computer programming easier? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For example, I'm fairly skilled at writing formulas in Excel and also using Macro Express, but I'm not currently so good at writing code from scratch.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farmerjohn1324, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

For example, I'm fairly skilled at writing formulas in Excel and also using Macro Express, but I'm not currently so good at writing code from scratch. Are there programs that would allow me to make programs without having to know the detailed structure of every programming language?

farmerjohn1324, Feb 16, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

New CUDA 4.0 Release Makes Parallel Programming Easier

NVIDIA today announced the latest version of the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit for developing parallel applications using NVIDIA GPUs. The NVIDIA CUDA 4.0 Toolkit was designed to make parallel programming easier, and enable more developers to port their applications to GPUs. This has resulted in three main features:
    • NVIDIA GPUDirect 2.0 Technology -- Offers support for peer-to-peer communication among GPUs within a single server or workstation. This enables easier and faster multi-GPU programming and application performance.
    • Unified Virtual Addressing (UVA) -- Provides a single merged-memory address space for the main system memory and the GPU memories, enabling quicker and easier parallel programming.
    • Thrust C++ Template Performance Primitives Libraries -- Provides a collection of powerful open source C++ parallel algorithms and data structures that ease programming for C++ developers. With Thrust, routines such as parallel sorting are 5X to 100X faster than with Standard Template Library (STL) and Threading Building Blocks (TBB).
    "Unified virtual addressing and faster GPU-to-GPU communication makes it easier for developers to take advantage of the parallel computing capability of GPUs," said John Stone, senior research programmer, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.

"Having access to GPU computing through the standard template interface greatly increases productivity for a wide range of tasks, from simple cashflow generation to complex computations with Libor market models, variable annuities or CVA adjustments," said Peter Decrem, director of Rates Products at Quantifi. "The Thrust C++ library has lowered the barrier of entry significantly by taking care of low-level functionality like memory access and allocation, allowing the financial engineer to focus on algorithm development in a GPU-enhanced environment."

The CUDA 4.0 architecture release includes a number of other key features and capabilities, including:
    • MPI Integration with CUDA Applications -- Modified MPI implementations automatically move data from and to the GPU memory over Infiniband when an application does an MPI send or receive call.
    • Multi-thread Sharing of GPUs -- Multiple CPU host threads can share contexts on a single GPU, making it easier to share a single GPU by multi-threaded applications.
    • Multi-GPU Sharing by Single CPU Thread -- A single CPU host thread can access all GPUs in a system. Developers can easily coordinate work across multiple GPUs for tasks such as "halo" exchange in applications.
    • New NPP Image and Computer Vision Library -- A rich set of image transformation operations that enable rapid development of imaging and computer vision applications.
      o New and Improved Capabilities
      o Auto performance analysis in the Visual Profiler
      o New features in cuda-gdb and added support for MacOS
      o Added support for C++ features like new/delete and virtual functions
      o New GPU binary disassembler
    A release candidate of CUDA Toolkit 4.0 will be available free of charge beginning March 4, 2011, by enrolling in the CUDA Registered Developer Program here. The CUDA Registered Developer Program provides a wealth of tools, resources, and information for parallel application developers to maximize the potential of CUDA.

For more information on the features and capabilities of the CUDA Toolkit and on GPGPU applications, please visit: http://www.nvidia.com/cuda

btarunr, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile Are there programs that make computer programming easier? :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

1. Are there programs that make computer programming easier? - Similar Threads - Are programs computer

2. DLL makes the program not download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL makes the program not download.: Hello. I would like to ask you a question about DLL.I was about to download the program which is named "logisim-evolution", which can provide us the logical circuit in computer.I could download logisim-evolution setup program, but when executing the program and download extra...
  3. DLL makes the program not download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL makes the program not download.: Hello. I would like to ask you a question about DLL.I was about to download the program which is named "logisim-evolution", which can provide us the logical circuit in computer.I could download logisim-evolution setup program, but when executing the program and download extra...
  4. There is an unknown program making logs and making me choose in what program to open them

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is an unknown program making logs and making me choose in what program to open them: The problem seems to have started after i installed visual studio 2022. Whenever i login into my account i will be asked to choose with what program i want to open this file. I have found this program on startup and the users folder.Is it safe to delete these files?...
  5. There is an unknown program making logs and making me choose in what program to open them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an unknown program making logs and making me choose in what program to open them: The problem seems to have started after i installed visual studio 2022. Whenever i login into my account i will be asked to choose with what program i want to open this file. I have found this program on startup and the users folder.Is it safe to delete these files?...
  6. There is an unknown program making logs and making me choose in what program to open them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Make program start automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make program start automatically: Greetings, Please let me know if there is a more appropriate forum. I would like to have a command script .cmd run automatically, making sure: 1. The program doesn't start until the user logs in 2. The program doesn't start for other users I thought I could use the...
  8. which program makes folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    which program makes folders: Hi I have 3 folders that always return in my documents. really annoying I want to know which program makes them. Th folders are dropbox easytune aangepaste office sjablonen I already have removed dropbox and easytune. I relocated "aangepaste office sjablonen"...
  9. Making window resizing easier

in Windows 10 Support
    Making window resizing easier: Is there any way to change how close the mouse pointer has to be to a window border in order to resize it? On my system (running version 1909) the pointer has to be within a few pixels of the border in order to get it to turn into the double-ended arrow, which can be kind of...
  10. Make a program acceptable to Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Make a program acceptable to Defender: I cannot get MyBackupPC to install properly. I need to know how to put it on an exception list so that Defender knows it can let it install properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/make-a-program-acceptable-to-defender/d5f9027a-ef48-49f3-b344-f32409d77c15