Windows 10: Are there programs to automatically regulate the entirety of Windows 10's negative behaviors?

Discus and support Are there programs to automatically regulate the entirety of Windows 10's negative behaviors? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If not, is anyone working on them? I'd pay for it at this point. I'm talking about the myriad of privacy settings in multiple locations i don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/remote3412, May 27, 2020.

1. Are there programs to automatically regulate the entirety of Windows 10's negative behaviors?

If not, is anyone working on them? I'd pay for it at this point.

I'm talking about the myriad of privacy settings in multiple locations i don't have time to learn about or keep track of. Or not having my anti-virus scan running while i'm trying to play VR games or other resource intense task on my aging computer. Deleted Windows Update "check for updates" tasks being recreated as well as the service being re-enabled without my permission and now its downloading regardless of my metered connection setting. It would be nice to regulate little things annoyances and carry over to new installations too, like how when i resume windows 10 times a day it has me click through the welcome screen or whatever it is, then shows me users screen...when i am the only user. It would be so nice to have an automatically updating program to keep track of all this stuff. Does it exist already?

submitted by /u/remote3412
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/remote3412, May 27, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Are there programs to automatically regulate the entirety of Windows 10's negative behaviors?

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Are there programs to automatically regulate the entirety of Windows 10's negative behaviors?

1. Are there programs to automatically regulate the entirety of Windows 10's negative behaviors? - Similar Threads - Are programs automatically

2. Automatic maintenance behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic maintenance behavior: I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2 on an HP Laptop. I only use the laptop briefly every day and then shut it down. Since I shut down after use, I do not have automatic maintenance turned on as a task, rather I run it myself every day before shutting down. I've noticed when I...
  3. Automatic maintenance behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic maintenance behavior: I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2 on an HP Laptop. I only use the laptop briefly every day and then shut it down. Since I shut down after use, I do not have automatic maintenance turned on as a task, rather I run it myself every day before shutting down. I've noticed when I...
  4. Automatic maintenance behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Page automatic behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page automatic behavior: back in May before the Windows update, I was able to see my OneNote 2016 screen behaves--then I change the size of my window my page automatically resize itself so that I can see what I wrote on the screen without moving the left and right arrow on the toolbar. How can I...
  6. Sound not regulating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not regulating: Never had an issue with this before, but my IT department installed something yesterday don't know what and now the sound on my laptop won't regulate properly. I play music videos on YouTube while I work and every time a new video starts, the sound gets super loud. It will...
  7. Negative Screen Window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Negative Screen Window 10: My screen turns negative for a second when I carry out the following: 1. Press CAPS Lock, Num Lock Key 2. Plug in or unplug a USB device 3. A new notification pops out The negative screen only last for a second and it does not affect the functionality of my laptop, but...
  8. window 's program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 's program: I want to know why I have from the ' Control Panel\Backup and Restore (Windows 7)??? I feel I should have Windows 10. thank you \ [ATTACH]from the Control Panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-s-program/5bcfd4ab-ae78-426e-9242-baf7201b4f3a
  9. Windows 10 nightmare- who regulates Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 nightmare- who regulates Microsoft?: So, I'm not going to go into much detail, but yet again windows 10 struck again. Its destroyed my laptop by not being downloade correctly, when I eventually got through to the Tech Support, they had me remove all of my operating systems, again they advised it would help and...
  10. Program's Behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program's Behavior: Hello, Have two questions: 1. Downloaded some small video editing program, named "Smart Cutter", downloaded the portable version, unzipped it into a folder, sent a shortcut to the desktop. It works nice (when it does not crash), but every time I push the button to start it,...