Windows 10: Are there rewards for vulnerabilitiesGaps

Discus and support Are there rewards for vulnerabilitiesGaps in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; هل هناك مكافآت على نقاط الضعف الثغرات... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Are there rewards for, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Are there rewards for vulnerabilitiesGaps

هل هناك مكافآت على نقاط الضعف الثغرات

:)

Are there rewards for, Jan 5, 2021

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Are there rewards for vulnerabilitiesGaps

Join micdrosoft Reward

Hi,

To further assist you, we'd like to clarify some information:

• Are you referring to Bing Rewards?
    • Were you in U.S. when you tried to join in Bing Rewards?
    For more information about Bing Rewards please click this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Rafael Com, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Are there rewards for vulnerabilitiesGaps

1. Are there rewards for vulnerabilitiesGaps - Similar Threads - Are rewards vulnerabilitiesGaps

2. The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?: Hi, today I just logged on my PC and earned some points from the Microsoft rewards and saw that the Roblox Reward was gone from the redeem section.Was the Roblox reward purposely removed from the Microsoft rewards, or it was just an error or a bug in the system?...
  3. The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?: Hi, today I just logged on my PC and earned some points from the Microsoft rewards and saw that the Roblox Reward was gone from the redeem section.Was the Roblox reward purposely removed from the Microsoft rewards, or it was just an error or a bug in the system?...
  4. Reward points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reward points: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards and all the points went missing how can i retrived my points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reward-points/ef4f9629-9171-4632-88b6-9c24fa40d0fa
  5. Reward points

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reward points: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards and all the points went missing how can i retrived my points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reward-points/ef4f9629-9171-4632-88b6-9c24fa40d0fa
  6. Robux reward in Microsoft Rewards gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robux reward in Microsoft Rewards gone: I was in Microsoft Rewards and I checked all the rewards and I couldn't find the Robux reward. It was set as my goal but isn't anymore. Did you guys remove it?...
  7. Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Rewards: Why is it not allowed in Saudi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rewards/8f73d021-0c8f-4866-9290-8fd321863f65
  8. Rewards

Rewards: So I have signed up for the HP omen rewards sweepstakes and it says to participate you have to have your full name but in the settings it only gives you last name and first name I have spent a lot of points on this in hope of winning. this whole time I have only had my...
  9. REWARDS

REWARDS: i have 5484 earned points and after attempting to redeem three times it indicates that I do not have enough for an Amazon $5.00 card. what gives? Please review and advise me. Marilynn McLaughlin *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 541-887-2171...
  10. rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    rewards: is there a way I can earn more points https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rewards/9dfa432b-a8e0-4db2-9b34-026942b01667