Windows 10: Are there weekly plans for healthy food for every day?

Discus and support Are there weekly plans for healthy food for every day? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I plan to change my diet to healthy food, but I don't know what to eat every day. Meanwhile I am also no longer a fan of fish.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tapsini, Aug 5, 2020.

1. tapsini Win User

Are there weekly plans for healthy food for every day?

I plan to change my diet to healthy food, but I don't know what to eat every day. Meanwhile I am also no longer a fan of fish.

:)

tapsini, Aug 5, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Are there weekly plans for healthy food for every day?

Energy Plan keeps resetting

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are encountering issues with your Power settings in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter to find and fix problems with your Power saving plan. To do this simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type troubleshooting
      and click the first option.
    • Then click on System and Security.
    • Select Power.

After performing the steps above, restart your computer and set your preferred power plan settings.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Are there weekly plans for healthy food for every day?

1. Are there weekly plans for healthy food for every day? - Similar Threads - Are weekly plans

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My computer has been updating every day for some weeks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer has been updating every day for some weeks: I dont understand why it doesn't update everything at the same time, also whenever I check for updates it tells me there arent, I wait a couple of hours and there are some updates available. Rn I just downloaded an update for half an hour and it didn't finish downloading when...
  6. BSOD Every Week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Every Week: Hi, I keep getting a Blue screen almost every week. I recently built this computer and all works well except every week or so i get a blue screen. Below is the link to the most recent dump files, system info and drivers...
  7. Crash every week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash every week: Hi My new laoptop crashes like clockwork every 3-4 days, How to diagnose it? Can this memorey.DMP file help? Here is the crash report: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 5 Parameter 2: ffffe3045308e060 Parameter 3:...
  8. Every few weeks Microsoft waste days of my life, WHY?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Every few weeks Microsoft waste days of my life, WHY?: Just so sickening. All day had a "feature" update stuck at 93% with CPU maxing out at 100% on some plugins migration task for hours. Twice it tells me I have to reboot despite still at 93% and after eventually rebooting telling me about some silly new features that I don't...
  9. Show the day of the week?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show the day of the week?: In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739
  10. Food for Thought

in Windows 10 Support
    Food for Thought: After spending a couple hours on the phone with MS Support and MS Inc., arguing why, when I sign into the Store with my MS Account on my 'digitally entitled' machine, why Windows DVD Player App does not show up in my list of 'Purchased Apps', whether I perform a clean install...