Windows 10: Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?

Discus and support Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear everyone, With the lastest Windows 10 update, version 1903, the behavior of the paint app changes a little. 1. If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HUANG Huan, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?

Dear everyone,

With the lastest Windows 10 update, version 1903, the behavior of the paint app changes a little.

1. If you select a small area, e.g. 20 pixels by 20 pixels, and then try to move this area, the mouse cursor does not change to the traditional move shape, only the resize shape appears.

2. After selecting a certain area, when try to move the area using the up/down/left/right arrows on the keyboard, pressing an arrow once would move the area several pixels. In the older paint app, pressing an arrow once would move the area one pixel, which is more convenient for precise control.

Are these two problems normal?

Thank you and best regards,

HUANG Huan

:)

HUANG Huan, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?

1. Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app? - Similar Threads - Are bugs latest

2. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint: I see some people are having problems with Microsoft Paint. I have a BIG problem!!! I am not computer savvy. I know just enough to be dangerous. Sometimes if I poke around I can find a solution to a problem. First, I didn't know I had Paint. Supposedly it comes with...
  3. Microsoft paint question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft paint question: I noticed that MS paint now says that it will be moving to the Microsoft Store soon. Does that mean paint will at some point be uninstalled from my computer and I will have to go download and install it?...
  4. microsoft paint

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft paint: can I measure in microsoft paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/548eb14f-dd14-48d2-8c36-404dbaa8c532"
  5. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint: I have a question regarding Microsoft Paint. Many, many years ago there was an Area Picker tool that took 2 colours and gave you an in-between, making colouring in pieces a lot smoother. Why was this feature removed in the "updates" that followed? It was honestly the best...
  6. microsoft bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bug: I formatted the PC recently and I am not able to download the sea of thieves (it was 47GB if I am not mistaken), every time I reboot the Microsoft Store it buga everything and low GB's that go beyond the disk size of the game and not Never ends! What can I do? No way to do a...
  7. Fresh Paint app

Fresh Paint app: I use Fresh Paint app on Surface laptop to change canvas color of the background. It works fine but when I try to save the painting with changed canvas color, I failed. I am unable to save it using various file types - I receive only white canvas on exported files. How can I...
  8. Fresh Paint app

Fresh Paint app: Please help me to get graph lines in Fresh Paint to work on my design project. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-app/9bc3ef14-e5f9-408d-95d5-dd6e8ae82bfd"
  9. Fresh Paint App

Fresh Paint App: What is the difference between "over paint" and "under paint"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/fresh-paint-app/287dbb8e-2974-44ca-b8ec-e7a1a738f1bd
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...