Windows 10: Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?

Discus and support Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm asking because shouldn't it be just microsoft.com? These are the e-mails: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnthonyPuma, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?

I'm asking because shouldn't it be just microsoft.com?

These are the e-mails:

• *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

AnthonyPuma, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Newegg Win User

NewEgg Scam E-Mails

Newegg.com just became aware of a phishing e-mail scam disguised as an order confirmation e-mail. Newegg takes the security of customer information extremely seriously and wants to assure you these phishing e-mails are in no way affiliated with or originating from Newegg. We have taken immediate steps to verify no customer data has been breached and to inform the proper authorities. Rest assured your information is safe with us.

If you have received a suspect email, we strongly advise that you DO NOT respond, download or click any of the links on the e-mail. Please refer to our FAQ page for tips on how to identify and protect yourself against such attacks in the future:

Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at L: Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

Thank you.

Newegg.com

Newegg, Sep 18, 2018
  3. pyro Win User
    Replacing Microsoft Account Administor E-Mail Address

Hello,

I recently changed my e-mail address and then logged into my Microsoft account. The administrator account still shows my old e-mail address under my account name. How to I change my old admin account e-mail address with my new e-mail address?

Thank you

4. Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?

E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?

1. Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam? - Similar Threads - Are mail addresses

2. Scam e mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam e mails: Ive received an e mail from this address Mail Admin <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> requesting I validate my hotmail account otherwise it will be shut down. Im assuming this is a scam but how do i report this as Ive had a few scam e mails in particular a...
  3. Scam e mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scam e mails: Ive received an e mail from this address Mail Admin <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> requesting I validate my hotmail account otherwise it will be shut down. Im assuming this is a scam but how do i report this as Ive had a few scam e mails in particular a...
  4. Scam e mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is this a scam or true microsoft

Is this a scam or true microsoft: This person with the email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" sent me a media creation tool to help me revert back to 2004 and couldn't tell me the tool to do it said it was "a security thing" Also asked for my number and name in a support chat.Emailed me the...
  6. Scam E-mail?

Scam E-mail?: I received an e-mail saying it is my last notice before incoming messages will no longer be processed due to me failing to "verify my account". See below. Is this a scam/phishing attempt? Thanks for any help. [ATTACH]...
  7. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  8. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  9. e-mail scam

e-mail scam: I just need an e-mail address so I can send the scam mail I get. I'm sure Microsoft would like to know whos trying to bug there clients. This way when I get a bad e-mail I can forward to MSN for you to take whatever action you need to take to eradicate these crooks. An...
  10. e-mail address

e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...