Windows 10: Are these icons look normal on Firefox v89?

Discus and support Are these icons look normal on Firefox v89? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can anyone know just by looking at the far upper right corner of my browser to see if I this is actually extensions or it is by design? I do not know... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by win10freak, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Are these icons look normal on Firefox v89?

Can anyone know just by looking at the far upper right corner of my browser to see if I this is actually extensions or it is by design? I do not know what these icons mean. Can anyone tell if these icons are present on Firefox v89? I hope I don't have Firefox just automatically installing extensions without permission. Because I used to have FF ESR, but now I am trying out FF v89. Do these icons look familiar in FF v89?

:)

win10freak, Jun 25, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Hopachi Win User

Are these icons look normal on Firefox v89?

Firefox... taming the beast !

v89 looks pretty much like Chromium.
    I hope it's still Firefox, deep under the hood.
    *Biggrin

Hopachi, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

Are these icons look normal on Firefox v89?

1. Are these icons look normal on Firefox v89? - Similar Threads - Are icons normal

2. Mouse cursor not looking normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not looking normal: Mouse cursor has some dots on the side, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-not-looking-normal/104760b1-6fa3-448e-a4fd-d97d09b0c957
  3. Mouse cursor not looking normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not looking normal: Mouse cursor has some dots on the side, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-not-looking-normal/104760b1-6fa3-448e-a4fd-d97d09b0c957
  4. Mouse cursor not looking normal

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No Audio However Everything Looks Normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio However Everything Looks Normal: I cant hear any audio from my apps and no apps show on the list when i open "app volume device preferences". I updated all my drivers but the issue still persists. Any fixes to this problem? there is a screenshot below....
  6. Windows 10 looks different, is it normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 looks different, is it normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/handsomeness4544 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2hopk/windows_10_looks_different_is_it_normal/
  7. Looking for a real-time audio normalizer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for a real-time audio normalizer: Hey all. I often watch podcast videos with multiple guests. Often when each guest talks their volume levels are all over the place - one can be super loud, one is ok, one is super quiet. After some Googling the normal solution is enabling the loudness equalization option in...
  8. Samsung Magician Does this Look Normal?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Samsung Magician Does this Look Normal?: Hello All Have a brand new Samsung 860 Evo 250gb for Desktop PC, hopefully all is normal, didn't turn on Over Provisioning yet, wasn't sure if i should or not, so left that alone for now, PC used almost 12-16 hours a day, then i sleep some, and wake up in the morning, PC...
  9. Text & images look clearer on firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Text & images look clearer on firefox: Why is that? Why can't browsers based on chromium render font and image as clearly as firefox? Any technical reson? 144400
  10. Mozilla Firefox Retrospective: Looking Glass

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox Retrospective: Looking Glass: In December, we launched a tv show tie-in with Mr. Robot, Looking Glass, that alarmed some people because we didn’t think hard enough about the implications of shipping an add on that had the potential to be both confusing and upsetting. We’re deeply sorry for this and we...