Windows 10: Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys?

Discus and support Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can one of you Microsoft experts confirm whether this is an authorised reseller / whether they are selling genuine product keys legally? The website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pedroka100, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys?

Can one of you Microsoft experts confirm whether this is an authorised reseller / whether they are selling genuine product keys legally? The website is:

https://www.genuinekeyhome.com/windows-10-pro-p-10192.html

I ordered a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from them. I used the Microsoft PID checker tool https://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Info/Microsoft-PID-Checker.shtml to check the key and got this report:

Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys? 948ecdd8-49f6-47df-b3e5-2574d7174771?upload=true.jpg

Thanks

:)

Pedroka100, Dec 4, 2020

2. ReSeller of Microsoft products

Hi

I did a search for Office products and Windows operating system and came across this site: Store Home.

Are they a legal reseller of Microsoft products?

I don't want to buy anything that is not a legal copy.

RobertLeaverton, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 4, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys?

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys?

1. Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys? - Similar Threads - Are authorised resell

2. resell windows and office products online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resell windows and office products online: Dear Microsoft SupportHi , how you doing? i hope you are good.My name is Athmane i'm freelancer i have s shop in internet and i want to add your products to my shop and resell its , i want to know is there any problem with this or no.i waiting your response , thank you.kind...
  3. resell windows and office products online

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    resell windows and office products online: Dear Microsoft SupportHi , how you doing? i hope you are good.My name is Athmane i'm freelancer i have s shop in internet and i want to add your products to my shop and resell its , i want to know is there any problem with this or no.i waiting your response , thank you.kind...
  4. resell windows and office products online

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  6. Reseller License

Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  7. Reseller License

8. resell a lifetime license key

resell a lifetime license key: Hi I have a lifetime license key for windows visual studio the is license is unlimited you can you use it in different pc so my question is it legal to resell the is license thank you...
  9. Is this website authorised to sell Microsoft Products at a discount on Snapdeal?

Is this website authorised to sell Microsoft Products at a discount on Snapdeal?: Hey! Use *Promo Code: GET100* to buy product and get upto *Rs 100 discount* Checkout microsoft-win-10-pro-new https://m.snapdeal.com/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-website-authorised-to-sell-microsoft/253a31db-4817-4eed-8ddf-b7f2a886fd6f"
  10. Reselling OEM USB

Reselling OEM USB: Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I recently found an electronics supplier that offers Windows 10 OEM USB Flash drives for relatively low prices https://www.voltekk.com/collections/computer-software/products/microsoft-windows-10-pro-usb-flash-drive-english....