Windows 10: Are these requirements enough for a PC game?

Discus and support Are these requirements enough for a PC game? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an Acer Espire E1-531 with these specifications Intel B960 processor(2.2GHz,2 MB L3 chache) Intel HD Graphics 15.6" HD LED LCD 4GB DDR3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by justin020605, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Are these requirements enough for a PC game?

I have an Acer Espire E1-531 with these specifications

Intel B960 processor(2.2GHz,2 MB L3 chache)

Intel HD Graphics

15.6" HD LED LCD

4GB DDR3 memory

500GB HDD

DVD-super Multi DL Drive

Acer Nplify 802.11b/g/n

6-cell Li-ion battery

• Is this enough for the game beamng that needs CPU: Dual-Core processor
    • RAM: 4GB
    • GPU: Something better than integrated graphics (at least 512MB video RAM)
    • Windows 7/8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
    • Or minimum CPU: Single-Core
    • RAM: Less than 4GB
    • GPU: Integrated Graphics Unit: Old Intel laptop graphics and similar
    • Windows: Lower than Vista (Works on Windows XP - may not be fully supported)

:)

justin020605, Aug 4, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 4, 2020
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 4, 2020
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Are these requirements enough for a PC game?

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Are these requirements enough for a PC game?

1. Are these requirements enough for a PC game? - Similar Threads - Are requirements enough

2. low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??: when i play any game it is normal no freezing but for a game called League of Legends its been freezing more and more. i still hear the sound but the game freezes my only option is to press alt escape and then re-enter The league of legends tab??? please help fix this issue ,...
  3. low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??: when i play any game it is normal no freezing but for a game called League of Legends its been freezing more and more. i still hear the sound but the game freezes my only option is to press alt escape and then re-enter The league of legends tab??? please help fix this issue ,...
  4. System requirements for windows 11 on gaming pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements for windows 11 on gaming pc: I installed windows 11 when it came out which was ages ago. When I logged onto my pc today it said my PC didn't meet the requirements for windows 11 anymore even though I have a good pc. I am now contemplating dropping back to windows 10 so I don't have any risks on my pc...
  5. System requirements for windows 11 on gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System requirements for windows 11 on gaming pc: I installed windows 11 when it came out which was ages ago. When I logged onto my pc today it said my PC didn't meet the requirements for windows 11 anymore even though I have a good pc. I am now contemplating dropping back to windows 10 so I don't have any risks on my pc...
  6. Games don't feels smooth enough

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games don't feels smooth enough: So, the problem is that there is no smoothness during the game 60+ FPS feels like 45, the cursor feels too jerky feels not smoothly, as if there is an input lag, but sometimes I feel like the game is going very smoothly, what can it depend on? I don't have any programs...
  7. New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP: I would like to briefly explain MY CURRENT STATUS/STORY, then MY ISSUE and then ask MY QUESTION FOR HELP. The purpose behind this method is to hopefully help the experts who are willing to help me out have a better understanding of what I’m trying to do. Thank you for taking...
  8. Pc doesnt meet requirements to screen record in game bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc doesnt meet requirements to screen record in game bar?: hi guys, i have quite a good gaming pc (r5 3600, rx5600xt, 16gb) but i cannot screen record from the game bar as it 'doesnt meet the requirements'. could anyone help me with this? thanks submitted by /u/wally123454 [link] [comments]...
  9. System requirements for a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements for a game: I am pretty rubbish when it comes to tech so please bare with me. I have downloaded a game without checking system requirements. The main issue is that the game requires at least 2GB of Video Memory. I have checked this and I have over 2GB but on MS store it says it cannot...
  10. Enough is enough!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enough is enough!: After a year of trying to get Win 10 running like I want, I've finally decided to take a break until Windows 10 is fixed. After untold hours trying to correct the number lock problem using all the suggestions out there, enough is enough! And I won't even mention the tin-can...