Windows 10: Are these sites legitimate?

Discus and support Are these sites legitimate? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thinking of getting a copy of W10 and did a search is this fore real? Windows 10 Professional 32/64bit Download Seems to good to be true. 137287 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ghost Rider, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Are these sites legitimate?

Ghost Rider, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Cybrnook Win User

Legitimate Site?

ioffer is a legitimate site, I used to use it years ago. (at least I sold a few things YEARS ago).

The thing about ioffer, at least then was it was not as regulated as ebay, was the only place I could sell modded Xboxes and such (outside of forums).

I would be careful, but state that their are legitimate sellers there that may have nowhere else to sell. There is always paypal protection......

Cybrnook, Jul 25, 2019
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Legitimate Site?

He's selling games at below wholesale prices.. the keys may work but there's no chance in hell he's getting them legitimately

ShiBDiB, Jul 25, 2019
  4. ng85---01 Win User

Are these sites legitimate?

Is this legitimate nokia site?

Came across
    this
    article in The Times Of India. It mentions the site www.nokiapureview.in which is said to be a dedicated site for nokia pureview. Please verify whether its a legitimate site or not. Thanks.

ng85---01, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Are these sites legitimate?

1. Are these sites legitimate? - Similar Threads - Are sites legitimate

2. Was it a scam or was it legitimate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was it a scam or was it legitimate?: I got a windows defender alert that I had a Trojan spyware and a loud recording that my laptop has been locked. I called the phone number given 855-999-9310. I received a call back from 206-414-0504. The first thing I was asked to do is disconnect my Wi-Fi and reconnect. I...
  3. windows legitimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows legitimate: Few days ago my system crash and I need to put it on idle. I turned off the computer and do my own job. after several days I decided to perform a reset on my system after reset it took how many hours to complete. After that I got an error message that my Windows is not...
  4. Are these emails legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are these emails legitimate?: I receive these emails at least once a week. Are they legitimate or spam?From: Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Date: May 23, 2022 at 3:08:49 AM EDTTo: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Your single-use codeHi *** Email address...
  5. Is itechtics.com a Legitimate Microsoft Download Site?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is itechtics.com a Legitimate Microsoft Download Site?: itechtics is offering free downloads of Windows 10 64bit 1909 Nov ISO's... is this a legit site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-itechticscom-a-legitimate-microsoft-download/7f9eb8be-79bb-4c71-81a2-995830534a9d
  6. Is itechtics.com a Legitimate Microsoft Download Site?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is itechtics.com a Legitimate Microsoft Download Site?: itechtics is offering free downloads of Windows 10 64bit 1909 Nov ISO's... is this a legit site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-itechticscom-a-legitimate-microsoft-download/7f9eb8be-79bb-4c71-81a2-995830534a9d
  7. Is itechtics.com a Legitimate Microsoft Download Site?

8. Edge - unable to download legitimate files from government site

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - unable to download legitimate files from government site: Repeatedly tried to download a file from a government site. Only accessible using login credentials. In the end I gave up and used Chrome to download the file. Normally Edge would show a bar at the bottom of the window asking what to do with the file. Enabled the "Ask me...
  9. Is this legitimate?

Is this legitimate?: I am not a surface customer and I got this email. Is this legit? Subject: Microsoft Extended Service Contract/Registration Confirmation_ 70-NVF64 | UIN3862 Date: xxxx From: Bulk Warranty Registration Alias <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To: xxxx CC: Bulk...
  10. Legitimate email?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legitimate email?: Today, I received an email saying "Thanks for ordering Defender Firewall" and a bill for $499.99. It gave me the telephone # (888) 619-9555 to call if I wnted to cancel this order. Is this legitimate? I don't recall ordering this!!!...