Windows 10: Are these sites legitimate?

Discus and support Are these sites legitimate? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thinking of getting a copy of W10 and did a search is this fore real? Windows 10 Professional 32/64bit Download Seems to good to be true. 137287 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ghost Rider, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Are these sites legitimate?

Ghost Rider, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Cybrnook Win User

Legitimate Site?

ioffer is a legitimate site, I used to use it years ago. (at least I sold a few things YEARS ago).

The thing about ioffer, at least then was it was not as regulated as ebay, was the only place I could sell modded Xboxes and such (outside of forums).

I would be careful, but state that their are legitimate sellers there that may have nowhere else to sell. There is always paypal protection......

Cybrnook, Jul 25, 2019
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Legitimate Site?

He's selling games at below wholesale prices.. the keys may work but there's no chance in hell he's getting them legitimately

ShiBDiB, Jul 25, 2019
  4. ng85---01 Win User

Are these sites legitimate?

Is this legitimate nokia site?

Came across
    this
    article in The Times Of India. It mentions the site www.nokiapureview.in which is said to be a dedicated site for nokia pureview. Please verify whether its a legitimate site or not. Thanks.

ng85---01, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Are these sites legitimate?

1. Are these sites legitimate? - Similar Threads - Are sites legitimate

2. is this Window 10 weblink legitimate...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is this Window 10 weblink legitimate...: Hi Pls help. When i switched on my notebook this evening, I was informed that there were 5 viruses detected in my Windows directory. Then I was directed to this link "https://www.systemkeeper04.com/sk/c6da1b5f/ww3/?clid=210495073619902464&afterpre&active_tpl=3" to...
  3. Sophiisticated scam or legitimate service?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sophiisticated scam or legitimate service?: A couple of hours ago I was contacted by someone claiming to be from Google Security Services. Texas based, he said. I get several scam calls a week and handled this in my usual fashion with a "Not interested, don't call me again" and ended the call. But unusually this one...
  4. Sophiisticated scam or legitimate service?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sophiisticated scam or legitimate service?: A couple of hours ago I was contacted by someone claiming to be from Google Security Services. Texas based, he said. I get several scam calls a week and handled this in my usual fashion with a "Not interested, don't call me again" and ended the call. But unusually this one...
  5. Is this legitimate?

Is this legitimate?: I am not a surface customer and I got this email. Is this legit? Subject: Microsoft Extended Service Contract/Registration Confirmation_ 70-NVF64 | UIN3862 Date: xxxx From: Bulk Warranty Registration Alias <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To: xxxx CC: Bulk...
  6. Legitimate Microsoft request??

Legitimate Microsoft request??: I keep getting a warning that my computer will freeze if I don't call this phone number for assistance … 1-816-280-2833. Is this for real? If not real how do I stop this from popping up on my computer?...
  7. easytechwork - legitimate company?

easytechwork - legitimate company?: is this a legitimate company they just called and said they just called and said they would take it off my card like they did before but I paid for 5 years s why are calling and wanting more money can they take it off of my card without me authorizing them to do that? thank...
  8. legitimate company or a scam?

legitimate company or a scam?: My computer suddenly locked up, started loudly beeping while issuing a microsoft support number to immediately call. They said I was infected with a Trojan and connected me to PC Net Care for network security. Is this a legitimate company?...
  9. Legitimate email?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legitimate email?: Today, I received an email saying "Thanks for ordering Defender Firewall" and a bill for $499.99. It gave me the telephone # (888) 619-9555 to call if I wnted to cancel this order. Is this legitimate? I don't recall ordering this!!!...
  10. Are these offers really legitimate?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Are these offers really legitimate?: Hi Folks, Just joined Tenforums but have been a member of Sevenforums for a while. I have an old copy of Office 2000 which I managed to install successfully under W7 but when I tried to install it on my new laptop running W10 Home I got multiple errors during the install and...