Windows 10: Are these temps normal?

Discus and support Are these temps normal? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While playing Fallout 4 the GPU temp constantly stays at 70-72 C. Could that stress the card and shorten it's lifespan? It's not overclocked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BicycleRow, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Are these temps normal?

While playing Fallout 4 the GPU temp constantly stays at 70-72 C.

Could that stress the card and shorten it's lifespan? It's not overclocked.

I've read on other sites that's a normal temp. for a video card, but I wanted to ask specifically for this one - the Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2 GB Low profile

Also, the motherboard runs at 65-67 C while playing games. It often hits around 60 even while browsing, but that's just for a moment, I guess. I think for a mobo, that's a bit too hot?

The max CPU temp. I've ever is 57-58, even at continuous 100% usage. I guess that's normal.

It's a small HP case with only 1 fan blowing air out (I think) and the CPU cooler, so there's not much airflow going on. I don't really worry about these temps, just wanna if they're normal.

:)

BicycleRow, Jun 17, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

These apps are viruses!

If the .sis files are malware they won't be signed and it'll be impossible to install them anyway.

Also, anyone installing anything from dodgy sources deserves what they get.

Please stop scaremongering.

grschinon, Jun 17, 2017
  3. These apps are viruses!

First of all let me give information on programs not to be installed on our mbphones here it goes:

Mosquitos cracked By Soddom.sis

Mosquitos cracked By Soddom v2.0.sis

Camtimer.sis

Crazy!.sis

[YUAN).sis

22207-.sis

Guan4u.sis

Fuynuan.sis

ILoveU.sis

Mytti.sis

Ni&Ai.sis

-**bleep**-.sis

Mobile.sis

Norton Antivirus 2004 Professional.sis

Extended Theme Manger.sis

Icons.sis

Caride2005.sis

F-cabir.sis(It`s maybe a virus renamed)

And here some Java virus:

Java.BeanHive

Java.BackOrifice

Java.MinThread

Java.NoCheat

Java.StartPage

JavaApp.Strange Brew

These apps are viruses!

mbphonehacker, Jun 17, 2017
  4. Mystere Win User

Are these temps normal?

If you don't have much airflow, then they're absolutely normal. I'm not sure what kind of "authoritative" response you're going to get for your specific card, but that's a normal GPU temperature when used at 100% capacity.

Mystere, Jun 17, 2017
Thema:

Are these temps normal?

1. Are these temps normal? - Similar Threads - Are temps normal

2. Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?: So i have a acer latpop with gtx 1650 and ryzen 7, sometimes when playing roblox on it while charging would bring the cpu temps over 90 degrees celcius and when using laptop for using chrome with one tab open would bring cpu temps to 55 degrees and over. Is this normal?...
  3. Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?: So i have a acer latpop with gtx 1650 and ryzen 7, sometimes when playing roblox on it while charging would bring the cpu temps over 90 degrees celcius and when using laptop for using chrome with one tab open would bring cpu temps to 55 degrees and over. Is this normal?...
  4. why is there two temp files? temp and %Temp%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there two temp files? temp and %Temp%: dear Microsoft My computer was feeling slow so I decided to delete the temp files. Is it ok to delete the temp files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-two-temp-files-temp-and-temp/4d7e1bb1-c01e-4ff6-8135-4208187a6663
  5. why is there two temp files? temp and %Temp%

why is there two temp files? temp and %Temp%: dear Microsoft My computer was feeling slow so I decided to delete the temp files. Is it ok to delete the temp files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-two-temp-files-temp-and-temp/4d7e1bb1-c01e-4ff6-8135-4208187a6663
  6. %temp%,temp and prefeth files.

in Windows 10 Customization
    %temp%,temp and prefeth files.: My camera was working slow so i contacted the support team and they told me to type %temp% and delete all the files.Further more i was told to delete prefetch and temp files in the same way.But the slowness of camera was still there the original cause i found out yesterday...
  7. Normal temps for Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Normal temps for Dell laptop: I received a fan failure warning from Support Assist yesterday- I have core temp installed and am watching the temps. When doing normal browsing or data entry temps run about 44 on core 1-3. The only time it gets really hot is playing angry birds2. I am going to replace the...
  8. BSOD - Normal cpu temps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Normal cpu temps: This has happened twice so far, and before my csgo has been randomly crashing. Ive had my cpu temps and gpu temps open on seperate monitors and the temperatures were all normal. Idk where to start in trying to fix this, and I need to fix it quickly because I play csgo...
  9. Temp folder %temp %

Temp folder %temp %: Hello I recently installed 2 updates from NVIDEA. I have run disc clean up and Ccleaner>Windows but this attachment says it all. I could use 'Unlocker' but do not want to do damage if the file should not be removed. Do you have any suggestions? TY Peter 43679
  10. Are these motherboard temps normal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Are these motherboard temps normal?: It's an old MSI MS-7525 Boston board and while running a pretty old game (the classic CS 1.6), Steam, YouTube playing some music in the background and Speccy because I monitor my temps, the motherboard reached 60 C, the number in Speccy even became red (It could've been even...