Windows 10: Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86?

Discus and support Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My anti-virus ran its routine scan and found 2 files in my program files x86 that were considered threats. I looked on the internet and have seen... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by UnsealingRain, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86?

My anti-virus ran its routine scan and found 2 files in my program files x86 that were considered threats. I looked on the internet and have seen nothing about them so I am wondering if they are a virus or not.The two files that it found to be threats were:IlexPerfectSoftyom.exe and FrightfulPasape.exeSo I am just wondering if anyone else has had these files flagged as threats and if they really are viruses or not.

:)

UnsealingRain, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86?

1. Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86? - Similar Threads - Are Viruses Program

2. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  3. Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86?: My anti-virus ran its routine scan and found 2 files in my program files x86 that were considered threats. I looked on the internet and have seen nothing about them so I am wondering if they are a virus or not.The two files that it found to be threats...
  4. Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these Viruses in my Program Files x86?: My anti-virus ran its routine scan and found 2 files in my program files x86 that were considered threats. I looked on the internet and have seen nothing about them so I am wondering if they are a virus or not.The two files that it found to be threats...
  5. Program Files x86 not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Files x86 not accessible: Program Files x86 is just no accessible, it is visible in the file explorer, I can open it but cannot create/delete any files or folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-x86-not-accessible/982c0f1a-41cb-4c8e-99c0-8e759d51d26d
  6. Program Files x86 not accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program Files x86 not accessible: Program Files x86 is just no accessible, it is visible in the file explorer, I can open it but cannot create/delete any files or folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-x86-not-accessible/982c0f1a-41cb-4c8e-99c0-8e759d51d26d
  7. Program Files x86 missing

Program Files x86 missing: Hello. Today when I started my computer it showed a screen saying fixing files something something. When it finished loading I noticed some of my games didn't have their pictures and when I clicked on them it said ''The item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or...
  8. Are the following files on my E disc's Program Files x86 viruses?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are the following files on my E disc's Program Files x86 viruses?: I have some folders in my E disc's program files x86 that look very sketchy. When I search for them, some websites that ALSO look sketchy show up, saying that they're viruses. But there is no further information about them other than those websites. So, do the folders named...
  9. program files and program files x86

program files and program files x86: what If I mixed program files and program files x86 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-and-program-files-x86/0e6ed22e-7f14-4bea-ba3c-65079ee7a563"
  10. Program files x86 hidden

in Windows 10 Support
    Program files x86 hidden: Hi, i just updated my Windows 10 Pro x64 with Anniversary update and now i have Program Files x86 as hidden folder. Why? Programs are working fine, but can i somehow make it visible as before? Thanks for reply. 62302