Windows 10: are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11

Discus and support are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Use the command “slmgr /ipk kmsclientkey” to install a license key kmsclientkey is the activation key that corresponds to your Windows edition.The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by m.wael.eg, Sep 26, 2022.

1. m.wael.eg Win User

are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11

Use the command “slmgr /ipk kmsclientkey” to install a license key kmsclientkey is the activation key that corresponds to your Windows edition.The following is the list of Windows 11 Volume license keys.Home: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99Home N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BMHome Single Language: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFHHome Country Specific: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVRPro: W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GXPro N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9Education: NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2Education N: 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJEnterprise: NPPR9-FWDCX

:)

m.wael.eg, Sep 26, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Sep 26, 2022
  4. are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11

1. are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11 - Similar Threads - are steps legal

2. are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are this steps is legal ? for active windows 11: Use the command “slmgr /ipk kmsclientkey” to install a license key kmsclientkey is the activation key that corresponds to your Windows edition.The following is the list of Windows 11 Volume license keys.Home: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99Home N:...
  3. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    legal free windows activation: Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to me and I am really trying not to have an illegal windows 10 version It's easy to find one , so I only found to have 90 free...
  4. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    legal free windows activation: Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to me and I am really trying not to have an illegal windows 10 version It's easy to find one , so I only found to have 90 free...
  5. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Is this activation key legal?

Is this activation key legal?: https://shopee.com.my/Windows-10-Pro-Home-Ent-8-8.1Pro-7Pro-Ultimate-Office-Free-office-365--i.50478724.3649188183 retailer like this selling windows product key for usd1, is this actually legal?...
  7. Windows not activated Legality

Windows not activated Legality: At section 5 It states the following : Authorized Software and Activation. You are authorized to use this software only if you are properly licensed and the software has been properly activated with a genuine product key or by other authorized method. So Is it legal to use...
  8. Is Windows 10 Legal without activating it?

Is Windows 10 Legal without activating it?: I have a laptop that comes with windows 10 but its from a company that use KMS server. After several days it work fine but eventually the "activated windows" watermark appear. I can change my background, wallpaper, etc while my windows 10 asked for my key. Is it Legal?...
  9. WINDOWS 10 LEGAL WITHOUT ACTIVATION?

WINDOWS 10 LEGAL WITHOUT ACTIVATION?: if i download ISO from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO then i install it in my PC without activation, it is legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-legal-without-activation/d7491774-4dd7-490a-862f-2c0d6febd0bd"
  10. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation: Hello, I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10? This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?...