Windows 10: are this update safe/normal?

Discus and support are this update safe/normal? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; these are my updates[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-this-update-safenormal/1a063e2c-e64d-46f6-826c-d7f8490c4ba4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EpicKev07, Jul 5, 2020.

1. EpicKev07 Win User

are this update safe/normal?

these are my updates are this update safe/normal? 5472d808-87df-4dce-ac91-1792af3f228a?upload=true.png

:)

EpicKev07, Jul 5, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 5, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond are this update safe/normal? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

1. are this update safe/normal? - Similar Threads - are update safe

2. Are these updates safe and normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these updates safe and normal?: are these updates that I have installed safe and what do they do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-updates-safe-and-normal/cd5dd942-cdd2-4f28-ad05-9650bb06ba5a
  3. Are these updates safe and normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these updates safe and normal?: are these updates that I have installed safe and what do they do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-updates-safe-and-normal/cd5dd942-cdd2-4f28-ad05-9650bb06ba5a
  4. Laptop is opening in safe mode but not in normal mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is opening in safe mode but not in normal mode.: Hello,I have a very old laptop. One day i tried to open it after a long time. When, i opened it, the screen was black. But, the idication light was showing that the laptop is opened. When, i try to open it. It shows windows not shut down successfully. Then, i put the start...
  5. HDD Accessible in Safe Mode but not in Normal Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Accessible in Safe Mode but not in Normal Mode: Everything was fine a few days ago, and sudden after I restarted my PC, my PC cannot connect my D drive HDD drive. But when I enter safe mode, everything still work as the bug never happened!Every times I boot in normal mode and enter disk management, I can see the D...
  6. PC working in safe mode but not normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC working in safe mode but not normal: Hello everyone. So, my problem started like 2 weeks ago. While watching a youtube video my pc crashed and shut down, i try to boot it up and nothing. I open it up and remove all the cabels and put it back in and it was working normally for 3,4 days, after that it would...
  7. SSD Accessible in Safe Mode but not in Normal Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD Accessible in Safe Mode but not in Normal Mode: Strange problem. An SSD drive I have and which was accessible until a few days ago, cannot now be accessed via Windows 10 in normal mode. In 'Normal Mode,' the drive shows up in the BIOS, shows up in Disk Manager, show up in File Explorere but when I click on the drive I...
  8. how to change safe mode to normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change safe mode to normal mode: I have searched everywhere to change safe mode can't open apps ,Cortana or sound notification telling me can not access in safe mode this is a h-p laptop HELP...
  9. Boot Up - Safe vs normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot Up - Safe vs normal mode: My PC always Boots up into 'SAFE mode'. How do I Boot up in normal mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-up-safe-vs-normal-mode/5aa99c05-5456-4fe6-a38c-6765b8046b9c
  10. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...: Good Evening, I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were...