Windows 10: Are those cheap MS Office 2019 activation keys at online stores legal ?

Discus and support Are those cheap MS Office 2019 activation keys at online stores legal ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed that a lot of sales going on at online store for MS Office 2016/19 at a very cheap price. If a seller offer a new Window 10 Product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mr. Low, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Mr. Low Win User

Are those cheap MS Office 2019 activation keys at online stores legal ?

Hi,

I noticed that a lot of sales going on at online store for MS Office 2016/19 at a very cheap price.

If a seller offer a new Window 10 Product key and an MS Office 2019 Activation key and the steps to download, install and activate, can there be any chance of deceit towards MS ? Does a successful activation means 100% legal and acceptable by MS ?

Is there any loopholes at MS side that enable illicit activation?

Can MS makes the Win 10 PC to crash if unsuccessful activation attempts repeatedly make ?

Appreciate your professional guidance in this area.

Thank you

:)

Mr. Low, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Is any of those "cheap Windows/Office/whatever key" even legal?

I bought my laptop last week and I wish to upgrade from a Windows 10 Home license to Windows 10 Pro. I also want to get my hands on Office 2019 when it will be released. However, even if I love Microsoft, their software are way too expensive for me. So,
    I went online and checked some other LEGAL ways to get a copy of those software

I find out that there are online stores that sells those software for only 15 for a Windows 10 Pro key to 30$ for literally a Office 2016 Professional Plus which costs more than 500$!

I find it fishy. Not for the payment information they will collect, but rather on the keys itself. I am not sure if those keys are even legal, especially after Linus talked about cheap keys in his recent video ().

What should I do? Should I trust these websites or am I (sadly) forced to buy some EXPENSIVE licenses just for my needs?

PhillipYan-Zhang, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Are those cheap MS Office 2019 activation keys at online stores legal ?

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

personally i dont its over the edge if you crack it since you buy it legally, but its better not do it
    btw is that 2007 could run by serial number?

micropage7, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Are those cheap MS Office 2019 activation keys at online stores legal ?

1. Are those cheap MS Office 2019 activation keys at online stores legal ? - Similar Threads - Are those cheap

2. Are those cheap product keys online legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are those cheap product keys online legit?: So, long story short, I once bought a product key online like a couple years ago for a really, really cheap price to activate my old Windows 7 laptop. It seems to be working fine until now. So, I plan to do the same to activate my personal Windows 11 laptop, but I'm afraid of...
  3. Are those cheap product keys online legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are those cheap product keys online legit?: So, long story short, I once bought a product key online like a couple years ago for a really, really cheap price to activate my old Windows 7 laptop. It seems to be working fine until now. So, I plan to do the same to activate my personal Windows 11 laptop, but I'm afraid of...
  4. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  5. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  6. Are there "cheap" Office 365 keys?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Are there "cheap" Office 365 keys?: I saw that there are "legal" ways to get a cheap working Windows 10 keys online, something about Microsoft and the EU agreement? Not sure, but the fact is that those cheap keys actually activates Windows 10 and it says that it is legit. Are there the same thing about Office?...
  7. Are those cheap windows licenses on eBay valid/legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are those cheap windows licenses on eBay valid/legal?: Introduction that you might want to skip: So, I am thinking of setting up my own server for the fun of it. Not something like a home toy, but actual server hardware, running 24/7 and serving people me being the first, but a couple of others as well. I would normally go...
  8. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  9. MS Office Online issues 23 Sept 2019 Office

in Windows 10 News
    MS Office Online issues 23 Sept 2019 Office: Reports of emails not being sent and other issues with the online components of Office 365 Office 365 down? Current problems and outages | Downdetector 141053
  10. For those who have W7 keys but not the iso's - LEGAL Ms versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For those who have W7 keys but not the iso's - LEGAL Ms versions: Hi there While W10 can still be installed as an update you might want to use W7 as a base system to update from. For those who have old Technet / Msdn / Retail W7 keys but not the iso's you can get them LEGALLY from here (note you Must have your own keys). These are the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 2019 key buy online