Windows 10: Are Tonor Condenser Microphones compatible with Windows 10?

Discus and support Are Tonor Condenser Microphones compatible with Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My speakers still have the line-in cord and they work in the jack, but this one doesn't. Is it supposed to? Because it's not even recognizing it when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bonkfast, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Are Tonor Condenser Microphones compatible with Windows 10?

My speakers still have the line-in cord and they work in the jack, but this one doesn't. Is it supposed to? Because it's not even recognizing it when I plug it in.

submitted by /u/Bonkfast
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bonkfast, Apr 10, 2021

2. Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to go to
    Tonor
    and search for your Condenser Microphone and scroll down the page and read the
    Notes. This includes the specifications and minimum requirements that your motherboard should meet in order for the Condenser Microphone to work correctly on your computer. Also, try putting the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent
    recording noise due to the amplifier and check if this helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 10, 2021
  3. MNA2 Win User
    Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

4. Are Tonor Condenser Microphones compatible with Windows 10?

SF-666 condenser microphone

My system does not recognize the SF-666 condenser microphone. The only place I have to plug it into is the headphones port/audio jack. When I plug it in is says 'You just plugged a device into the audio jack', but it does not recognize it as an external
    microphone. I have followed all the steps provided in this community like ensuring that the drivers are up to date etc, but still nothing is working. Any other suggestions? Is it a Windows 10 issue?

Carl Mak_1, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Are Tonor Condenser Microphones compatible with Windows 10?

1. Are Tonor Condenser Microphones compatible with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Are Tonor Condenser

2. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.: Hello,A year ago, I bought a condenser microphone, and at first it was working fine. I stopped using it for a few months, recently, I started using it, but in vain, windows is not accepting the device, it is not showing in the control panel etc, I've tried uninstalling...
  3. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.: Hello,A year ago, I bought a condenser microphone, and at first it was working fine. I stopped using it for a few months, recently, I started using it, but in vain, windows is not accepting the device, it is not showing in the control panel etc, I've tried uninstalling...
  4. Condenser Microphone Not Detected Plugged into the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Condenser Microphone Not Detected Plugged into the computer: Hello, I recently have got a laptop with Windows 10 Home installed on it. I have plugged my external microphone into the laptop and it has not been detected by the computer. I have connected the microphone to my Chromebook and it works perfectly. Does anyone know how to fix...
  5. Condenser microphone in rear Mic Input merges with the Line-in input so my microphone audio...

Condenser microphone in rear Mic Input merges with the Line-in input so my microphone audio...: TV is connected my Line-In port via 3.5mm Jack. This picks up my TV audio and I can listen to it by listening to the line in device. I have recently bought a small condenser mic that plugs into the Rear Mic Input Port. This microphone works as I have tested it without the...
  6. Mic Tonor Q9 - Windows 10 Home & MS Teams

Mic Tonor Q9 - Windows 10 Home & MS Teams: Hello I just bought a microphone Tonor Q9. It works, but it doesn't work for long: it loses levels after a while. I've searched the web for answers, and I've done what I've found which is not much. All suggestions go around the settings. Initially, I thought the problem...
  7. SF-666 condenser microphone

SF-666 condenser microphone: My system does not recognize the SF-666 condenser microphone. The only place I have to plug it into is the headphones port/audio jack. When I plug it in is says 'You just plugged a device into the audio jack', but it does not recognize it as an external microphone. I have...
  8. Headset with compatible microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset with compatible microphone: I cannot find a headset with a microphone that works with Windows 10. All of the headsets I have will allow me to hear, none of them will allow me to speak. I am aware of the microphone issue and the need to change things in sound settings. What I cant find is a headset that...
  9. Condensed clipboard history

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Condensed clipboard history: I use the clipboard history a little, but today I noticed that the "X" next to the copied text is replaced with "..." which leads to a drop down menu for Pin, Delete and Clear all. I've found out that this change came with an update (1903) over 7 months ago! I did recently...
  10. Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.: I have a Gigabyte H110M-S2H motherboard with Realtek 6.1.8228 audio drivers and an external condenser microphone. I have a Nvidia 970 graphics card and Win 10 pro build 10240.17443 I was on 1803 until I did a re-install to try to fix this). It had been working fine at...