Windows 10: **** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO...

Discus and support **** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; **** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES/ I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO DEATH LIKE EPSTIEN YOU PERVERSE DISGUSTING SUBHUMANS. SO WHERE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MARIANKANE1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. **** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO...

**** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES/ I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO DEATH LIKE EPSTIEN YOU PERVERSE DISGUSTING SUBHUMANS. SO WHERE THE F IS MY WINDOWS PASSWORD ****.

:)

MARIANKANE1, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Random832 Win User

Why does the Unicode character (U+2295) come out as (U+2248)

To answer the question of why this specific value is present:

With the standard input method, decimal numbers are taken mod 256 and then interpreted as the OEM code page* if there is no leading zero, or the ANSI code page if there is a leading zero. So, the steps are:

• 2295 mod 256 = 247
    • 247 [0xF7] is U+2295 in the OEM code page

Character sets that have U+2295 at this potion are Codepages 437, 737, 770, 772, 774, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, CWI, and MIK.

(The fact that "2295" and "2248" both start with 22 is an interesting coincidence, nothing more)

* Note: "ANSI Code Page" has little to do with ANSI, except that code page 1252 was based on a draft of what later became ISO 8859-1 [and some of the others had similar origins]. It is the 8-bit character set associated with the current locale, and "OEM Code Page" is another character set associated with the locale, typically the one that was used in MS-DOS in that country.

Random832, Oct 20, 2019
  3. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

Sorry for that but until i get my problem solved why shouldn't i put that forward for i m doing these steps since last 3 days and i m tired as of now i m calling it a day...good night! Tomorrow morning i would do as u said and reply u what u are looking
    for...as of now the system is dead clear for i tried ur steps and if u remember there's instruction to format my drive when i try a clean windows 8.1 install...

**** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO... b671d926-7ce8-4c2a-b094-e1ff4b44ebbc?upload=true.jpg

MUSHTAQ-AHMAD, Oct 20, 2019
  4. AccOUCH Win User

**** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO...

Serv-U problems with Windows Defender Antivirus and Windows Firewall

We are using Serv-U FTP Server in a Windows 10 Pro machine. Starting two weeks ago, Windows Defender detects Serv-U as a threat and stops it. Serv-U was already in the antivirus list exceptions.

Anyone has experienced a similar issue? What to do to solve this situation?

AccOUCH, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

**** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO...

1. **** ARE U TRYING TO DO TO US SLAVES I HOPE U ALL DIE OF HIV OR SOMEONE STRANGLES U TO... - Similar Threads - **** ARE TRYING

2. U/switch in command

in Windows 10 Customization
    U/switch in command: Trying to run cmdkey /generic: target to find a password and keep getting message change U/switch or smartcard.Is there a workaround for this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uswitch-in-command/11d41fc4-6762-4b95-ab20-874090616f45
  3. U

in Windows 10 Gaming
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  4. U

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  5. U

6. windows u[adate

windows u[adate: My PC has been weird for the past 3 weeks I can't update, and when I try to figure out what's wrong with the system and troubleshoot it says "An error occurred while troubleshooting". I tried all the solutions people gave online on at least 10 different forums, powershell...
  7. How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?: How do you unlock a laptop if lost and then you find it after you already locked the device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-unlock-ur-laptop-if-it-was-lost-and-then/c976bf13-37b4-4084-831b-89ba90ba0c88
  8. U tube

U tube: I have a U tube app called "Tube 8.1 Free" installed some years ago. It doesn't work anymore but I cannot find a replacement in the store which works in my updated windows 10 system. Any suggestions?...
  9. How u feel when u port of microsoft

How u feel when u port of microsoft: Just say ur feeling when u work on Windows Play on ur pc with xbox live Doing things in ur phone and back to ur laptop to see it What ull say if u asked about microsoft / Windows ?...
  10. u s b

u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...