Windows 10: Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Discus and support Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm from Sri Lanka. I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShamilDarshana, May 29, 2020.

1. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

I'm from Sri Lanka. I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal?

:)

ShamilDarshana, May 29, 2020

2. Buying key from Ebay and resell them

"is it legal to buy from eBay any Microsoft Key to activate Microsoft products and resell them...?"

No, it's not legal - and chances are any "key" offered on eBay isn't legal (legitimate) either.

PA Bear - MS MVP, May 29, 2020
  3. Ataemonus Win User
    Windows 10 OEM key/license off eBay

Quick question.

For my second PC, which I built myself from parts I bought, I want to buy an OEM key from eBay.

Assuming the key is working, one question, is that legal ?

I know buying from eBay is legal, but are the keys OK to use ?

Ataemonus, May 29, 2020
  4. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Buying key from Ebay and resell them

Hello all

my question here is it legal to buy from eBay any Microsoft Key to activate Microsoft products and resell them or totally not legal ?

just like this one Ebay Windows 10 Pro

abdelrahimjawad, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

1. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal? - Similar Threads - Are keys eBay

2. Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work: Product key does not work with my windows 10 disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-10-on-ebay-but-product-key-does/61c3396e-15c7-4e97-bcc1-15789aa36ad0
  3. Is this activation key legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this activation key legal?: https://shopee.com.my/Windows-10-Pro-Home-Ent-8-8.1Pro-7Pro-Ultimate-Office-Free-office-365--i.50478724.3649188183 retailer like this selling windows product key for usd1, is this actually legal?...
  4. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/7e0cf6d2-d93a-45bf-b5bf-cd42f01cbf08
  5. Windows 10 Key from eBay

Windows 10 Key from eBay: I have a Windows 10 key that I got off of eBay that was $2. When I checked the Windows Key, it said it was a VOLUME_MAK key, and I have heard that it is illegal to use this type of key at home. Is there any way to change the type? Or do I have to buy the $200 key from the...
  6. Are those cheap windows licenses on eBay valid/legal?

Are those cheap windows licenses on eBay valid/legal?: Introduction that you might want to skip: So, I am thinking of setting up my own server for the fun of it. Not something like a home toy, but actual server hardware, running 24/7 and serving people me being the first, but a couple of others as well. I would normally go...
  7. Ebay product keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ebay product keys: Is it safe to buy these? I bought one and i keep getting a messaging saying its invalid. And ebay wont let me message seller because the product has been removed from the website. submitted by /u/ilovehockey8 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows key from ebay.

Windows key from ebay.: Hi everyone, first-time poster, this forum has helped me many times over my life. My girlfriend has bought a laptop and in the customisation process we had the option to buy windows 10 pro for $155 or to receive the laptop with no operating system, we opted for this. In...
  9. Which Windows Key is legal?

Which Windows Key is legal?: Hi, I had just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 OEM. When I checked Windows key (by software Show Key Plus), It shown 3 keys with note: - Windows 10 Home Single Language - K62NP-KT2WK-6HX2X-B8JJR-XXXXX (Installed Key) - Win 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEM:DM -...
  10. Is this legal? Counterfeit Windows 10 Activation Key?

Is this legal? Counterfeit Windows 10 Activation Key?: I came around this link on a popular Indian eCommerce website selling product keys for around 6$. Is it legal to advertise cracked or pirated keys on such a platform? https://www.snapdeal.com/product/microsoft-win-10-pro-3264/660373952885...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are windows 10 keys on ebay safe