Windows 10: Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

Discus and support Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Max JAV, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Max JAV Win User

Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem we’re currently on Windows 11 Home.In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix our problem, can we request a refund for the upgrade and revert to Windows 11 Home? I’d hate to be down $100 without a fix.

:)

Max JAV, Oct 17, 2023
  2. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Oct 17, 2023
  3. Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

I just purchased windows 11 pro but i already have windows 11 . i dont want to spend 200$ rather than 100 $ for the upgrade. I have not used the product key from my purchase yet. How do i get a refund for the entire download that i spent 200$ on rather than 100 for the upgrade?

Marcus Rynkiewicz, Oct 17, 2023
  4. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

I have Windows 10 Home Edition. I want to get Windows 11 Pro Edition. How?

Either options you can try:

• Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro (paid upgrade) and then upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro (free upgrade if device is eligible for Windows 11).
    • Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Home (free upgrade if device is eligible for Windows 11) and then upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro (paid upgrade).

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 17, 2023
Thema:

Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

1. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund? - Similar Threads - Are Pro upgrades

2. cannot upgrade to windows 11 pro and refund amount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade to windows 11 pro and refund amount: Hi support team,I recently purchased upgrade version of windows 11 pro and my order number is 3238925059. I cannot upgrade it from store and henceI would like to refund the amount.Please refund the amount as soon as possible.Thank you for your help.Thanks & Regards,Veera...
  3. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?: Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem we’re currently on Windows 11 Home.In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix...
  4. Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11: Can you please refund me the purchase that Windows 11 PRO I just did, because of a bug on the remote desktop connection that came up with the 22H2 update. I could not connect to remote desktop connection and every time that I would go to the control panel the information was...
  5. Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11

Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11: Can you please refund me the purchase that Windows 11 PRO I just did, because of a bug on the remote desktop connection that came up with the 22H2 update. I could not connect to remote desktop connection and every time that I would go to the control panel the information was...
  6. Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro upgrade refund: I just purchased windows 11 pro but i already have windows 11 . i dont want to spend 200$ rather than 100 $ for the upgrade. I have not used the product key from my purchase yet. How do i get a refund for the entire download that i spent 200$ on rather than 100 for the...
  7. Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

Windows 11 pro upgrade refund: I just purchased windows 11 pro but i already have windows 11 . i dont want to spend 200$ rather than 100 $ for the upgrade. I have not used the product key from my purchase yet. How do i get a refund for the entire download that i spent 200$ on rather than 100 for the...
  8. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  9. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  10. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade