Windows 10: Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

Discus and support Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I used to own a laptop with Win 10 Home which was stolen. I have recently bought a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed but do not know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by f1demon, May 6, 2022.

1. f1demon Win User

Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

I used to own a laptop with Win 10 Home which was stolen. I have recently bought a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed but do not know who owned this device previously & would like to clean install a fresh copy of Windows. Do I need to purchase a separate Windows license OR am I eligible for a digital License from the laptop which was stolen previously?

:)

f1demon, May 6, 2022

2. windows 10 home digital license

Is a window s 10 home digital license valid for a life time, just like the product key, 2019 version.

vasanthranganathan, May 6, 2022
  3. Circumvent a digital license?

We bought a Dell Inspiron that shipped with Windows 10 Home installed and a digital license. I am trying to get Windows 10 Pro on it so I can join our domain. I've tried entering our legitimate Pro key, and I'm told it isn't valid. Anytime I try a clean install, it, as expected, skips the OS choice and goes right to Home. I have no option to pick.

I'm also struggling to find a Windows 10 Pro (only Pro) .iso.

So, any suggestions on how to get around this? I'd love to wipe the digital license clean, but I believe that's stored on the motherboard.

DeaconFrost, May 6, 2022
  4. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

Andre Da Costa, May 6, 2022
Thema:

Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

1. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life? - Similar Threads - Are Digital Licenses

2. I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.: with error message you don't have digital license or product key 0X803fa067. any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-valid-digital-license-but-cant-activate/b77aaa4d-2e61-4ee0-b9c7-04363a1b6650
  3. I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.: with error message you don't have digital license or product key 0X803fa067. any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-valid-digital-license-but-cant-activate/b77aaa4d-2e61-4ee0-b9c7-04363a1b6650
  4. I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?: I would like to know if I can purchase an OEM digital license and be validated to pass Microsoft Audit for a small enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-oem-digital-license-be-validated-for-audits/00107fa5-0bbe-47ac-aa16-3d283cedb884
  6. Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?

Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?: I would like to know if I can purchase an OEM digital license and be validated to pass Microsoft Audit for a small enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-oem-digital-license-be-validated-for-audits/00107fa5-0bbe-47ac-aa16-3d283cedb884
  7. SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?: Hello Folks, Please let me know the pricing of System Centre Operation Manager and the validity period of the license?Do we need to have the license for its additional tools for auditing,reporting etc...
  8. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?: I used to own a laptop with Win 10 Home which was stolen. I have recently bought a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed but do not know who owned this device previously & would like to clean install a fresh copy of Windows. Do I need to purchase a separate...
  9. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?: I used to own a laptop with Win 10 Home which was stolen. I have recently bought a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed but do not know who owned this device previously & would like to clean install a fresh copy of Windows. Do I need to purchase a separate...
  10. No valid digital license/Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No valid digital license/Product Key: Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried Powershell command: (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey which did not...