Windows 10: Are work Supplied W10 OS's Insecure?

Discus and support Are work Supplied W10 OS's Insecure? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Description of Problem: I transferred bitcoin to my wallet about 2 weeks ago and confirmed that the amounts did arrive into the account. A few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Uptimus_Princeps, May 5, 2019.

1. Are work Supplied W10 OS's Insecure?

Description of Problem: I transferred bitcoin to my wallet about 2 weeks ago and confirmed that the amounts did arrive into the account. A few days later, I signed into my account and realized that my balance was showing 0 BTC. I have no idea where the BTC went. I checked the history and it seems to show that the amount was transferred out but I definitely don't remember doing that. How do I get my BTC back?! Any help is sincerely appreciated!

PS: I did verify my download.

Bitcoin Client Software and Version Number: Electrum 3.3.4
    Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (Version 1903)
    System Hardware Specs: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU 4.20 Ghz, 16 GB DRAM4, 64 bit
    Any Related Addresses:
    Any Related Transaction IDs:
    Screenshot of the problem: https://ibb.co/dQrqpK1

Bottom line:Someone must have gotten access to my seed/password which was uploaded to Onedrive. I need a vulnerability assessment.

:)

Uptimus_Princeps, May 5, 2019
  2. Dude Win User
    Dude, May 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 5, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Are work Supplied W10 OS's Insecure?

help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Are work Supplied W10 OS's Insecure?

1. Are work Supplied W10 OS's Insecure? - Similar Threads - Are Supplied W10

2. insecure system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insecure system?: I recently found that my financial info had been used and now I find that I can't be reimbursed.I felt something was up for the last year or two because I can't get a fresh install to boot in normal mode.But the reason I'm here is i've found that my pci lock was not checked...
  3. insecure system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    insecure system?: I recently found that my financial info had been used and now I find that I can't be reimbursed.I felt something was up for the last year or two because I can't get a fresh install to boot in normal mode.But the reason I'm here is i've found that my pci lock was not checked...
  4. insecure system?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Insecure wifi message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insecure wifi message.: Keep getting messages that the wifi is not secure...yes I know about the old wifi standards. The issue is that I have WPA2-AES, which is recommended. Why do I continue to get notices that my wifi is not secure and being phased out? Other devices in the house are all apple...
  6. 32 bit W10 OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32 bit W10 OS: Short question, can a 32bit W10 OS be installed on a 64bit system ? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-bit-w10-os/52835896-bb27-4c34-88b2-700a71ea642f
  7. finger print on os w10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    finger print on os w10: Hi. I had set up a finger print couple of month ago. Then I re installed my windows and all of my data has been removed. now i want to set another finger print but it writes these fingers has saved on other account. I fallowed the orders but when I click on remove the...
  8. Transfer os retail key for w10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transfer os retail key for w10: Good morning. I have a desktop with a Windows 10 Retail Key. With a retail key I understand it can be transferred to a new PC having first unregistered it from the current PC. Am I correct in the above as I am likely to order a new PC without an o/s. Thank you 150624
  9. Windows Logged in Insecurely.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Logged in Insecurely.: Hi, My name is Mani Chander. i have been facing some insecure issue like logging without authentication like password or picture password, i faced this issues for many times and i am raising this now. i found no solution over internet. So you guys are responsible to resolve...
  10. Insecure Guest Logons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insecure Guest Logons: Could Somebody tell me If I enable insecure guest logons, Is that Ok? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/insecure-guest-logons/eb39b0a8-98c3-45c1-ade5-442bf96ce96f