Windows 10: ARE YOU A WHITEHAT? I NEED YOU!!!!

Discus and support ARE YOU A WHITEHAT? I NEED YOU!!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 0 Votes" 0 STEPHGULLETT-7447asked · 4 minutes ago I'm so hacked and need help...WHITEHATS? PLEASE I have been hacked by root certificates and a work... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by STefLu, Sep 17, 2020.

1. STefLu Win User

ARE YOU A WHITEHAT? I NEED YOU!!!!

0 Votes" 0
    STEPHGULLETT-7447asked · 4 minutes ago
    I'm so hacked and need help...WHITEHATS? PLEASE

I have been hacked by root certificates and a work place setting from an ADMIN? I don't have an Admin, I am my own ADMIN. I think my ex husband did this. Every device I get the NFC connects and then it "updates" with 1999, 2001, 2006 BS and it takes control of everything, even google. I don't know exactly what it is, I do know its a MIM attack and I doubt anyone even knows how to fix this ….Its so scary, all our private info and pics, camera access. It uses API, .NET , Azure, PowerShell, and changes every Windows 10 to Win 7.1 and then OS to Linux Mint? WTH? Ive moved, changed isp, got all new devices...it is also connected or someone is connected through Amazon AWS? Whatever that is. YOU can't begin to know how thankful Id be if someone actually could help. PS it also takes over my Microsoft emails and uses GITHUB to sign in and uses my kids gaming consoles? WHAT IS THIS?

:)

STefLu, Sep 17, 2020

2. How to Revive old PC

Everything is wrong with that. Hackers look for XP PCs as the easiest target, whitehats use XP as a honeypot to lure hackers... old people use XP as a habit... Sane people of age 6-60 should not use XP anymore!

Support for XP died almost 3 years ago. At this very moment WinXP is the least secure OS that is still in use.
    Lubuntu+Midori+LibreOffice gets the job done for most outdated office machines.
    Even Windows 10 is proven to work even on low-end PCs with dual-core CPU and 2GB RAM (personally ran it on an old C2D laptop w/ 2GB RAM).

silentbogo, Sep 17, 2020
  3. wert Win User
    IE alternatives

Hi and thanks for the welcome.

I personally don't have any problems with any browser I'm using (IE, Firefox and Chrome). Lots of computer illiterate people I know are having problems with "Potentially Unwanted Programs" and IE gets hijacked and unusable. A reset of IE and cleanup of the whole system is necessary. WhiteHat Aviator looks good so far, will give it a try.

4. skotizo Win User

How to get my software removed from malware list - legitimate open source

You might try submitting it for review.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/portal/submission/submit.aspx

Keep in mind that most antivirus/antimalware scanners use some form of machine learning to find files that meet their definition of a threat. Due to that, it could have been an honest mistake by Microsoft.

With that said, it is a penetration tester and, therefore, a hacking tool. You may be whitehat, but that doesn't mean everyone who uses it is. Sometimes it's simply better safe than sorry.

skotizo, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. ARE YOU A WHITEHAT? I NEED YOU!!!! - Similar Threads - ARE WHITEHAT NEED

2. "You''ll need the Internet for this"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You''ll need the Internet for this": I am constantly getting this error message that I am not connected to the internet when I try to login to my user account. This started when linked in my Microsoft account to my existing user account from account manager. When I click "sign in", an error appears.The error...
  3. "You''ll need the Internet for this"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You''ll need the Internet for this": I am constantly getting this error message that I am not connected to the internet when I try to login to my user account. This started when linked in my Microsoft account to my existing user account from account manager. When I click "sign in", an error appears.The error...
  4. "You''ll need the Internet for this"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "You need some updates."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You need some updates.": Dear Microsoft support,My Pc needs some updates. Windows needs some updates.I think that I me, my person am up-to date. And probably to be up-to-date it won't be via the new .net version. Will windows update show me the NewYork Times?Please, stop being conceited and pop-up...
  6. You will need a new application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You will need a new application: Hi, I can not start the game, the message pops up "you will need a new application to open this steam link" please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-will-need-a-new-application/9761b63e-d59e-4aff-bcfd-21e685e0b077
  7. I need you guys some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need you guys some help: Few weeks before now, I can move the files (mp4) to my android phone. But now it seems I cannot move those file to my phone now. Usually it transfers without any problem at all. But for unknown reason, my windows 10 suddenly make a error noise and did not pop up any messages...
  8. I need help you guys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help you guys.: I just installed windows 10 onto an oldish computer and now it just keeps rebooting. It won’t load into safe mode by pressing F8 and all the youtube videos I’ve watched so far haven’t solved my problem. Please help. submitted by /u/ewhyeasyfanaccount [link] [comments]...
  9. You need some updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    You need some updates: In the Action Center, it shows me a message- You need some updates, select this message to install. But upon clicking nothing happens. Shouldn't it be taking me to windows update section or something? 17610
  10. You device needs to be repaired.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You device needs to be repaired.: I have a new Dell XPS desktop. Suddenly, at boot, I got the blue screen. "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired, A required device isn't connected or cant be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e. I didn't connect or disconnect anything, even a flash drive. I have a W 10...