Windows 10: Are you abandoning PC platform or is it ordinal mess?

Discus and support Are you abandoning PC platform or is it ordinal mess? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tried to fix "My Devices" due to I cannot transfer files between my computers on same account, only by sharing set to "Everyone". First it still trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by s73, May 15, 2021.

1. S73
    s73 Win User

Are you abandoning PC platform or is it ordinal mess?

Tried to fix "My Devices" due to I cannot transfer files between my computers on same account, only by sharing set to "Everyone". First it still trying to use already deleted secondary email for confirmation assigned to Yandex blocked by government. Then it duplicated one computer in "My Devices". After doing what suggested on Microsoft forums I tried to add one of my computers again: there is no option to add device I'm accessing from, in "Coutry/Region"there is no Ukraine, PC/Windows absent among platforms. Are you trying to abandon PC? I know that currently there is a lot of mess in Windo

:)

2. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, May 15, 2021
  3. No win10 Win User
    MS stopped supporting Windows Phone Platform abandoning their supporters

Against everyone's advice I stuck with Windows phone platform believing that I need to support the underdog for the mobile platforms to have more competition so it is not just Android vs IOS.

Unfortunately Windows let the only people who supported the platform down by stopping updates to Windows phones and offering no support to the marketplace anymore. They abandoned the platform taking customers by surprise, and were selling windows phones
    up until then.

Whatsapp and many other apps have stopped working a while ago in a phone that is perfectly fine as hardware. In fact they are encouraging a throwaway society, increasing their carbon footprint, by abandoning the software updates for perfectly fine hardware.
    Shame.

No win10, May 15, 2021
  4. Are you abandoning PC platform or is it ordinal mess?

sqlmangr.exe - Ordinal Not Foud

I upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 and now at every reboot I am getting the error, "sqlmangr.exe - Ordinal Not Found, The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll".

I tried the update driver for my graphics card as suggested but it still is giving error.

My pc is a HP G61-336NR.

Thanks for any help

ToddWard1974, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Are you abandoning PC platform or is it ordinal mess?

1. Are you abandoning PC platform or is it ordinal mess? - Similar Threads - Are abandoning platform

2. Windows defender virus abandoned

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender virus abandoned: my computer got infected "Trojan:Win32/Trickbot!ml" and it says abandoned what do i do how i remove that virusi need some help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-virus-abandoned/ae154b85-2100-4626-97b8-86af45aa96a2
  3. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  4. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  5. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Ordinal Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ordinal Not Found: Hi, I've recently installed ANSYS software on my pc, but unfortunately I am encountering the error below opening Mechanical APDL. I've tried to reinstall it and to provide all the Microsoft visual redistributables needed by the software. I've also checked for corrupted files...
  7. Ordinal Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ordinal Not Found: Hi, I've recently installed ANSYS software on my pc, but unfortunately I am encountering the error below opening Mechanical APDL. I've tried to reinstall it and to provide all the Microsoft visual redistributables needed by the software. I've also checked for corrupted files...
  8. Ordinal Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ordinal Not Found Error: qw.exe - Ordinal Not Found The ordinal 1296 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program Files x86\Quicken\qw.exe This error box has defied all Quicken fixes and they think it is a Windows problem. Does anyone have ideas how to fix. Have tried DISM and...
  9. Missing ordinal 4684

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing ordinal 4684: Hello, I have a MSI GE73 Raider RGB 8RF that I've bought 1 year ago. It came without an OS so I had to install Windows 10 myself. Anyways, I wiped everything two days ago and made a clean install of Windows 10, again. At the moment, my Windows version is the 1903,...
  10. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the software is trying to find out the related file, and its missing. Mathematically, Ordinal refers to [...] This post Ordinal not...