Windows 10: Are you buying me a new gaming rig???

Discus and support Are you buying me a new gaming rig??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So now my computer wont even let me to my bios screen, it had an error from your store and i restarted, it loaded windows, then i went into a game, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Squanch Moose, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Are you buying me a new gaming rig???

So now my computer wont even let me to my bios screen, it had an error from your store and i restarted, it loaded windows, then i went into a game, it crashed, restart and now i cannot even access my bio. There were all sorts of error since your 2004 update. My computer I am having issues on is 3 months old and $2500 worth of parts. It now goes to reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot decive and press a key

:)

Squanch Moose, Jul 7, 2020

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Are you buying me a new gaming rig??? ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jul 7, 2020
  3. zackdivas Win User
    Buying new GPU

Can you suggest me a good PSU with better price range too? Can you give me an Algorithm on upgrading this? Step by step. So first I'ma go get the PSU. WHats the next?

zackdivas, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Are you buying me a new gaming rig???

Help me buy a 3D monitor!

I checked on their supported 3D profiles list and every game that I play is supported which is great news ^^ Even some of my older games are supported which is a plus!

I certainly will buy online, I'll get it from Dabs.ie and they do allow for refunds so at least I can test it out and see if I like it or not.

I will come back to this thread once I test out the monitor to let you and others know if this 3D method is good or bad!
    Cheers for everyone's suggestions and feedback!

Irish_PXzyan, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Are you buying me a new gaming rig???

1. Are you buying me a new gaming rig??? - Similar Threads - Are buying gaming

2. Can you buy new network adaptors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you buy new network adaptors?: My laptop keeps losing internet connection and I have tried most solutions offered without success. The wi-fi drivers have been downloaded and repaired. I need to restart and also turn off the laptop a number of times a day 8 times today 4 Restart & 4 Hard start when the...
  3. Can you buy new network adaptors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you buy new network adaptors?: My laptop keeps losing internet connection and I have tried most solutions offered without success. The wi-fi drivers have been downloaded and repaired. I need to restart and also turn off the laptop a number of times a day 8 times today 4 Restart & 4 Hard start when the...
  4. Can you buy new network adaptors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Move Windows 10 to new rig

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move Windows 10 to new rig: Hi!In fact that Windows 11 is released i need to upgrade my PC. Since the HDD where Win10 was installed is not big enough to handle Win11 and I bought Win10 Pro via Microsoft Store APP I want to ask if and how its possible to reinstall this windows on a complete new PC.Im not...
  6. migration makes you buy game again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    migration makes you buy game again: My question is, do I need to buy again after migration of my account? I bought minecraft over 10 years ago, believe it was about 26 dollars. I have enjoyed casual colossal building for a decade now both online with friends and on my own custom mc server. Migrated my account...
  7. can you buy me a pc that will run new games

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you buy me a pc that will run new games: "im looking for a cpu that will run the next bohemia interactive military sim game""at the max fps i can get for $800 yes i am" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-buy-me-a-pc-that-will-run-new-games/26e3ca52-1dac-4411-8927-523852cebd3a
  8. My new gaming rig is crashing after booting up games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new gaming rig is crashing after booting up games: Hello! I have recently built a gaming PC, however booting it up and starting a game it is incredibly slow for a few seconds, then suddenly the screen goes black and the GPU fans accelerate to max speed. I have hit the blue screen of death many times, with at some point...
  9. Win Defender performance and gaming rigs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Defender performance and gaming rigs: Hello. I have been doing some benchmarks while playing Grim Dawn (I know this game is famous for hating hyperthreading) and found out that General performance (for cpu, disk, etc) with Windows Defender (w10 v1809 17763.134) is 10% slower when compared to AVAST for instance....
  10. Help me build a damaged RIG !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me build a damaged RIG !: So guys i need help of you all pros to keep my GaminG DreamS AlivE ! I am currently having this RIG in which my motherboard is dead ..... i need suggestions of you all to modify my current RIG so that i can play basic current games like CS:GO : Current Rig: AMD FX 6100...