Windows 10: are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?

Discus and support are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i would like to know if i can use those paint 3D library items for without getting a copyright strike fired at me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bert de eend, Oct 16, 2019.

1. are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?

so i would like to know if i can use those paint 3D library items for without getting a copyright strike fired at me.

:)

bert de eend, Oct 16, 2019

2. Paint 3D Library

When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it
    take to appear in the Paint 3D Library?

CrystalMedina1, Oct 16, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Oct 16, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?

1. are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such? - Similar Threads - are free those

2. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  3. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  4. Paint 3D - using 3D library figures in a published paper

Paint 3D - using 3D library figures in a published paper: Hi, When using Paint 3D, am I allowed to use items from the 3D library for example laptop in conjunction with other drawings designed by me to create an illustrative figure of my experiments and then use the whole as a figure in my article to be published in a journal...
  5. 3D Library not visible in Paint 3D

3D Library not visible in Paint 3D: I saw a video showing what amazing things we can do in Paint 3D. I wanted to try it but according to the video in the Microsoft Website, there is supposed to be a "3D Library" option on the top. I can't see any option like that....
  6. paint 3d library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/6f274b1c-3b3c-47db-aff5-82fec086380d"
  7. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/e2af02f8-50b8-43d5-b180-c555ffbf5cea"
  8. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: Greetings, paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/92f5db38-d763-4294-98a9-fc5af21b1c43"
  9. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  10. Paint 3D Library

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paint 3D Library: When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it take to appear in the Paint 3D Library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/f7c3a0be-769d-48e1-b8f4-9ce45e689e58