Windows 10: Are you getting any Windows Updates ?

Discus and support Are you getting any Windows Updates ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I mostly get Windows Defender Updates , Ive only had like 5 other updates that have been Windows 10 related . I expected to be filled with update on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by miropro, Aug 22, 2015.

1. miropro Win User

Are you getting any Windows Updates ?

I mostly get Windows Defender Updates , Ive only had like 5 other updates that have been Windows 10 related . I expected to be filled with update on day 1 but I guess I was wrong .

Maybe my Windows isnt properly activated ? I downloaded the ISO and put it on a USB to perform a clean install . I havent activated it since they said its free and also , it says it is activated in System :

Are you getting any Windows Updates ? [​IMG]

:)

miropro, Aug 22, 2015

2. nokia technicals When are you getting updates for nokia 6110 navigator

this is a user to user forum, you will not get official nokia response here on these boards, if you want to contact nokia directly you can do so, by using the 'contact us' button on the top right of this page.

radical24---01, Aug 22, 2015
  3. usdodi Win User
    nokia technicals When are you getting updates for nokia 6110 navigator

When are you getting updates for nokia 6110 navigator....please help that v6,01 didnot have any new and i want nokia maps not navigator rout 66 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese help

usdodi, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Are you getting any Windows Updates ?

I have a total of 10 updates (other than Defender) that have been installed since upgrading to 10 on 8/2.

Bobby Phoenix, Aug 22, 2015
  5. There's a thread here that has the "slmgr" commands you can run to see if the activation is permanent. You should read that and run the commands.

Mark Phelps, Aug 23, 2015
  6. tinmar49 Win User
    I've also had 10 Windows and 8 Defender since August 2nd.

tinmar49, Aug 23, 2015
  7. Dch48 Win User
    I've had Win 10 since July 29 and I have gotten 9 Win 10 updates plus another 11 for Office 2007. Nothing since the 18th of August though and not a single driver update of any kind.

Dch48, Aug 24, 2015
  8. XweAponX Win User

I've shut off the WU service until such time MS decides to supersede KB3081444. I just had a GeForce driver update show up in my GeForce Experience app, but it downloads direct from the GeForce site.

XweAponX, Aug 24, 2015
  9. cbwilsha Win User
    I've had nothing but Defender updates since upgrade to Build 10525 on August 18.

cbwilsha, Aug 24, 2015
  10. Clean install 10240 a second time this week and got 6 updates at the same time. No update for 10525 dual boot not long after. See them and I don't use Defender.

MikeMecanic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Are you getting any Windows Updates ? - Similar Threads - Are getting Updates

2. Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...: When I need to create a new folder, I click or tap on the New Folder icon, then start typing in the name field to replace the name "New Folder" with the name I want. I'm usually competent using a keyboard, but for some reason I almost always goof up when I'm trying to type in...
  3. Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...: When I need to create a new folder, I click or tap on the New Folder icon, then start typing in the name field to replace the name "New Folder" with the name I want. I'm usually competent using a keyboard, but for some reason I almost always goof up when I'm trying to type in...
  4. Is there any way to configure Windows so that when you create a new folder, you can get a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows not getting any updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not getting any updates: Hello there, i'm pretty new at windows and also my laptop is also new. My Windows 11 laptop gets updates from microsoft frequently, like every week. So last week, i suddenly stopped getting updates from microsoft. I searched and asked my friends about it and they said i need...
  6. Windows not getting any updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not getting any updates: Hello there, i'm pretty new at windows and also my laptop is also new. My Windows 11 laptop gets updates from microsoft frequently, like every week. So last week, i suddenly stopped getting updates from microsoft. I searched and asked my friends about it and they said i need...
  7. Preview Build not getting any updates from windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preview Build not getting any updates from windows update: Hi there, I am running Windows 10 Home Preview Build 18990.1. This is the first time I have installed a Preview Build. When I run windows update it doesn't find any updates other than a set of optional driver updates. Is this normal behaviour when running a preview build?...
  8. What determines if you get a cumulative update?

What determines if you get a cumulative update?: I'm curious about how MS decides your machine is ok to get a cumulative upgrade. Does anyone know? I have an ancient laptop that must be more than 12 years old and it's running Win10 but with very few other applications. It seems to receive the updates reasonably soon after...
  9. I'm Not Getting Any Updates Anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Not Getting Any Updates Anymore: There was an update, KB4093105, that changed the version number to 16299.402. In retrospect, I didn't get that either and installed manually. *Huh
  10. Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?

Are there any updates I need to get Windows 10?: Hello, this is only my second post so I'm sorry if I do anything wrong I have reserved windows 10, after having to force my PC to do it with a third party bat file (long story!). As i do not have automatic updating on (I do let windows check for updates) I am worried that...