Windows 10: Are you kidding me... ?

Discus and support Are you kidding me... ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have never witnessed a more frustrating experience than what i have had over the past 3 months with my asus laptop on windows. Laptop is great, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AricCressey, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Are you kidding me... ?

I have never witnessed a more frustrating experience than what i have had over the past 3 months with my asus laptop on windows. Laptop is great, but jesus christ..... who is coming up with windows ?? a child?? in the last 3 months i have already had to do a complete reinstall of windows, which i lost all my asus software and drivers. It then has also crashed randomly without warning over ...you ready..... 103 times. Im freaking OVER IT. I want to throw my computer out the window or just punch it many times throughout the day. I work in 3d visualization and everytime it crashes due to some driver windows freaks out over and causes it to literally loose its shit, all my work gets erased. Hours completely wasted because someones bright idea to just have the computer shut down ... what a freaking dumb ass idea. You would think you could have the computer 1. not download drivers that it knows arent compatible, 2. give a damn warning ... " hey girl i need to shut down cause i cant handle this drive" and so on.... I guarantee the people working at Microsoft dont have this many problems or they wouldnt be there, this is literally driving me to the point of looking up how to possibly sue for distress and emotional tole this is taking mentally. And as for your Help Articles.... you do realize they are so freaking generalized that they dont really help. they all say the same thing, check drivers, update drivers, check malware, delete malware, update drivers again, reinstall windows, delete windows, reinstall it again,....blah blah. yall are lucky to still be making this shit still. I should have never left apple. Worst decision of my life to date. By the way, your newest update has rendered my laptop unusable. and when you have to make multiple HELP TOPICS on said UPDATE, that should be a red flag for you that its crap.

:)

AricCressey, Dec 10, 2019
  2. AndySteck Win User

Windows Phone 8 - Kids Corner Backdoor to Internet

• Is there a way to dissable access to Internet Explorer entirely from within Kids Corner?
    This way if a game has a link to a webpage or youtube video the kid pressing that button can't get to it.

I will post the suggestion at the feature suggestions page. But to me this sounds more like a flaw in the Kids Corner coding and should be patched.

• Is there another forum I should post to in order to raise additional awareness?

AndySteck, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Kids Corner

• Turn off Kid's Corner in Settings>kid's corner
    • No, you can only set up one space.

Entegy, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Are you kidding me... ?

Windows 10 Kids Security

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• Is the issue confined to a particular user account?
    • What type of account have you logged into? Is it a Microsoft account or local account?
    • Have you logged in as an Administrator?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to restrict your kid to use computer?

To turn on Family Safety, you or at least one designated parent needs an
    administrator account; the kids you choose to monitor each need a standard user account.

To check whether the account you are logged in is administrator or not please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type netplwiz and hit enter.
    • See the account you are logged in with.

If you are not logged in as an administrator, I suggest you try logging in as administrator and check.

I would recommend you to reconfigure the Family Safety settings and check if it works.

You can refer link below to setup the account.

Set up your kids' accounts in Family Safety

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/set-up-kids-accounts#1TC=t1

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Once that is setup, refer this link to setup the limits for the accounts.

Limit when and how your kids can use the PC

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/limit-setting-kids-pc#1TC=t1

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Are you kidding me... ?

1. Are you kidding me... ? - Similar Threads - Are kidding

2. [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?: Each time my kids issue request to extend their 'time' allowed for playing, I'm receiving not only a notification in Family Safety app which is good, but also an email. Which means I have a flood of family safety emails.How to disable sending accompanying email, so I won't...
  3. [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?: Each time my kids issue request to extend their 'time' allowed for playing, I'm receiving not only a notification in Family Safety app which is good, but also an email. Which means I have a flood of family safety emails.How to disable sending accompanying email, so I won't...
  4. Email address change for kids account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email address change for kids account.: We recently purchased a desktop for my kids homework. Currently I have a family account and they have used it primarily for an xbox. One have my kids uses his account with an old email address that they all used to share. Now that he is a bit older he has his own email. Can I...
  5. Email address change for kids account.

Email address change for kids account.: We recently purchased a desktop for my kids homework. Currently I have a family account and they have used it primarily for an xbox. One have my kids uses his account with an old email address that they all used to share. Now that he is a bit older he has his own email. Can I...
  6. Adult, kids and baby in welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adult, kids and baby in welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh: Welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh to 8445 al rabat Riyadh welcome home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adult-kids-and-baby-in-welcome-home-8463-al-rabat/c4322b81-be2c-4cda-a6e5-f8b61334e224
  7. Adult, kids and baby in welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh

Adult, kids and baby in welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh: Welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh to 8445 al rabat Riyadh welcome home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adult-kids-and-baby-in-welcome-home-8463-al-rabat/c4322b81-be2c-4cda-a6e5-f8b61334e224
  8. How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?: I had sent over an invite to my son and he click on it, which somehow having him create his own family account instead of joining our family account. Now he is stuck in his own family account where he is the only family organiser but unable to make changes nor leave no option...
  9. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...
  10. How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?: I had sent over an invite to my son and he click on it, which somehow having him create his own family account instead of joining our family account. Now he is stuck in his own family account where he is the only family organiser but unable to make changes nor leave no option...