Windows 10: Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app? From where did you download the Ring app?

Discus and support Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app? From where did you download the Ring app? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app? From where did you download the Ring app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DOUGLASCATONEAre you, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app? From where did you download the Ring app?

• Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app?

• From where did you download the Ring app?

:)

DOUGLASCATONEAre you, Jul 10, 2020

2. 6280 Wheres all the ring tones gone??

I have just purchased a NOkia 6280 and cannot agree more with the complaints regarding limited choice of ring tones. Where are the normal ring tones, eg "ring ring" which I used for business purposes? And how does one get to download normal ring tones on this
    phone. The same applies to message alert tones and alarm tones.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

sureiyaadam1, Jul 10, 2020
  3. ddukltd Win User
    Ringing Tone

Have just purchased a Nokia 8800 unfortunately it does not have the option of a standard Ring Ring that nokia have always done.

Have tried send the ring tone from a 6230 i and other models but they are all copyright protected and therefore cannot be sent.

I have tried to record it and send it but it doesn't sound the same.

Does anyone know where i can get a ring ring tone from ? Have tried some download sites but search engines cannot find them.

Many Thanks,

ddukltd, Jul 10, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app? From where did you download the Ring app?

Genius Announces Ring Mouse 2

Genius is pleased to announce the enhanced Ring Mouse 2. With the same full mouse functionality as the previous Ring Mouse, Ring Mouse 2 allows business travelers, education users, and i-users to click, drag and 4-way scroll on their PC or Mac from their fingertips.

The five button Ring Mouse 2 re-imagines the computer mouse and provides a new way to surf the web with a unique, flexible rubber design that fits securely on your finger or in your pocket, so it is ready to go wherever you are. Teachers and other education professionals can now easily navigate webpages or documents when lecturing or giving presentations, while business professionals now have an easy-to-use and portable alternative to laptop trackpads in space confined when traveling. With using worry-free 2.4GHz technology, the Ring Mouse 2 ensures a solid connection every time from a distance of up to 30 feet.

Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app?  From where did you download the Ring app? 93a_thm.jpg

Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app?  From where did you download the Ring app? 93b_thm.jpg

The Genius Ring Mouse 2 has a rubber ring design giving more comfort and a better finger grip. The ring also serves as a storage unit for the USB pico receiver when moving from place to place. The outer appearance has also been updated giving it a more modern sleek design. For users that want to match color with style the Ring Mouse 2 is available in two colors: silver and titanium.

This tiny in-air cursor controller has a rechargeable design and uses an ultra-slim Li-ion battery that not only saves money on frequent battery changes but also helps the Ring Mouse 2 keep a slim profile. The smart battery indicator flashes blue when a recharge is needed.

The Ring Mouse 2 is now available in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of US$49.99.

Package Contents
    • Ring Mouse 2
    • USB receiver
    • Rechargeable cable (micro USB)
    • CD driver
    • Pouch
    • Multi-language quick guide
    For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app? From where did you download the Ring app?

1. Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app? From where did you download the Ring app? - Similar Threads - Are referring Ring

2. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in: For 5 days, the Ring app in the Microsoft store has not allowed me to log in. It gives me an error. The error code is 0x80131500 I have done all kinds of troubleshooting suggested here, nothing works. What is causing this and what is the solution?...
  3. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in: For 5 days, the Ring app in the Microsoft store has not allowed me to log in. It gives me an error. The error code is 0x80131500 I have done all kinds of troubleshooting suggested here, nothing works. What is causing this and what is the solution?...
  4. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ring Always Home app gives error 0x80131500

Ring Always Home app gives error 0x80131500: I had been running the Ring Always Home app that I got from the Microsoft Store for over a year with no problems. I had occasion to log out of the app several weeks ago and when I tried to log back in I got error 0x80131500. I reset the program, still failed. Reset and...
  6. Ring app/microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ring app/microsoft store: Unable to download and install Ring security camera app for Windows 10 I have been trying, unsuccessfully to install the Ring app for a couple of months now. I contacted Ring who advised me to delete the app from my laptop, re-boot, and re-install the app. I followed...
  7. Windows 10 Pro and the Ring app

Windows 10 Pro and the Ring app: Major login issue with the Windows Store and Ring app login. No one has found or posted a valid fix for not being able to log in to the Windows Ring app.[ATTACH] Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎10/‎21/‎2020 OS build 19042.630 Experience Windows...
  8. Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in

Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in: Since 3 days now the Ring App from the Microsoft store will not let me log in. It gives me the following error. Ring so far is the only app that gives me this error all others still work. Error code is 0x80131500 I have done all sorts of troubleshooting suggested here...
  9. how to get ring security app?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get ring security app?: how to get ring security app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-ring-security-app/214919f1-032e-4e33-a2ee-e1578655ca8a
  10. RIng Doorbell App not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RIng Doorbell App not working: Was reading issues with Windows 10 and the Ring door bell app not working, I'm having the same problem talk to ring tech and they are saying that it is a windows update issue. Please help me into solveing this problem, I have reinstalled windows 10 uninstalled updates. still...