Windows 10: Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?

Discus and support Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I searched for an issue the same as the one I face but was unable to find one.I am moving a pdf file from my desktop Windows 10 Home to a folder in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TigerTheTony, May 28, 2022.

1. Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?

Hi,I searched for an issue the same as the one I face but was unable to find one.I am moving a pdf file from my desktop Windows 10 Home to a folder in my f drive, both on the same laptop. The laptop is as it was from the factory, bar a few programmes being added, the drive is ntfs, but I get the error message "Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?", why? Can it be fixed and does it cause harm to the file to move it with this issue in place?Thanks for taking the time to read this.TigerTheTony

:)

TigerTheTony, May 28, 2022
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, May 28, 2022
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, May 28, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?

Regarding copying of files in external drive from pc

Hi,

The message that appeared on your screen may have occurred due to the possible missing files if you'll try to copy it that way. We suggest that you follow these steps on how you can copy the file together with it's properties:

• Right click on the application (Bully) and click Properties.
    • On the application properties window, under the Shortcut tab, click
      Open File Location.
    • The File Location window will open.
    • Select everything. Copy and paste it to the external drive.
    • The copying process may take a while depending on the type of files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?

1. Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties? - Similar Threads - Are Sure Copy

2. making sure its you popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    making sure its you popup: Authenticity and safety of making sure its you popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-sure-its-you-popup/45256e90-7098-481d-89e8-543cb7919b1f
  3. making sure its you popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    making sure its you popup: Authenticity and safety of making sure its you popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-sure-its-you-popup/45256e90-7098-481d-89e8-543cb7919b1f
  4. making sure its you popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Are you sure you want to copy this file without its properties?" when coping files to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are you sure you want to copy this file without its properties?" when coping files to...: now is 2022 - I been copying & pasting files for more than 20 years - & now is the 1st time I get this message - I just want to know why Im suddenly getting it ??? & its doing it with all files - but only on that -thumbdrive . Could it be because Explorer is showing it in red...
  6. Are you sure you want to copy this file without its properties?" when coping files to...

Are you sure you want to copy this file without its properties?" when coping files to...: now is 2022 - I been copying & pasting files for more than 20 years - & now is the 1st time I get this message - I just want to know why Im suddenly getting it ??? & its doing it with all files - but only on that -thumbdrive . Could it be because Explorer is showing it in red...
  7. Are you sure you want to copy this file without its properties?" when coping files to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?: Hi,I searched for an issue the same as the one I face but was unable to find one.I am moving a pdf file from my desktop Windows 10 Home to a folder in my f drive, both on the same laptop. The laptop is as it was from the factory, bar a few programmes being added, the drive is...
  9. Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?

Are You Sure You Want to Copy This File Without its Properties?: Hi,I searched for an issue the same as the one I face but was unable to find one.I am moving a pdf file from my desktop Windows 10 Home to a folder in my f drive, both on the same laptop. The laptop is as it was from the factory, bar a few programmes being added, the drive is...
  10. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page": I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636