Windows 10: aria debug

Discus and support aria debug in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; These keep showing up but I have no clue as from where or why? 2019-03-12 07:47:39.675|00009452|... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JPickett60, Mar 12, 2019.

1. aria debug

These keep showing up but I have no clue as from where or why?

2019-03-12 07:47:39.675|00009452|

C:\build\aria-cpp-v1\clienttelemetry\src\LogManagerImpl.cpp(626): class Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::ILogger *__thiscall Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::LogManagerImpl::Initialize(const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,const struct Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::LogConfiguration &) WARNING: Invalid in-ram queue size (20971520), adjusted to max ram queue size

2019-03-12 08:00:49.017|00009396|
    C:\build\aria-cpp-v1\clienttelemetry\src\LogManagerImpl.cpp(626): class Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::ILogger *__thiscall Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::LogManagerImpl::Initialize(const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,const struct Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::LogConfiguration &) WARNING: Invalid in-ram queue size (20971520), adjusted to max ram queue size

:)

JPickett60, Mar 12, 2019

2. Aria-debug is not getting deleted

I am facing a big problem because of aria-debug files and its causing me my laptop disk space.

i tried the following

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

This didnt help. I need a solution on this bcos out of 128ssd space 50gb has already taken up the space. help!!!

SurinderSingh3, Mar 12, 2019
  3. aria debug log files took all free disk space

I tried killing onedrive in task manager. That allows erasing the aria-debug file, but I cannot properly install onedrive. Running the file hangs and causes the problem of the creation of the huge aria-debug file. Again, I have only english characters
    in my user, so I don't think that's the cause of the problem.

יוסיאהרונסון, Mar 12, 2019
  4. aria debug

How to getoff from this file "aria-debug-8212"

I would like to know about this file "aria-debug-8212"

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup)

phaneendrareddy, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

aria debug

1. aria debug - Similar Threads - aria debug

2. Windows Narrator does not support automatic switching in/out of scan mode for ARIA...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Narrator does not support automatic switching in/out of scan mode for ARIA...: Unlike other Windows screen readers NVDA & JAWS, Narrator does not appear to mode switch between its scan/browse mode and its "scan mode off"/pass-through/forms mode. Many of the ARIA Authoring Practices composite widgets tree, grid, tablist, listbox, or the global...
  3. Bug: Narrator ignores ARIA `role="application"`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug: Narrator ignores ARIA `role="application"`: There are many use cases for the ARIA role="application", such as in maps or charts to allow for panning with a keyboard whilst using a screen reader.Repro steps:1. Go to https://maps4html.org/experiments/screenreader/restaurants/ with Narrator enabled2. Tab until the map is...
  4. new aria-debug-nnnnn file every 10 minutes - I want to stop what is creating them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new aria-debug-nnnnn file every 10 minutes - I want to stop what is creating them: I read many replies re: "aria-debug", all refer to "OneDrive" -- but I don't use or want OneDrive.When I use sysinternals Thanks, Mark! process explorer, I see a OneDrive DLL being referenced by both Skype and Firefox. 4 days ago, I erased every aria-debug-nnnn.log file....
  5. Aria-debug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aria-debug: Tried to download something from AdFly which I was already fishy about clicked on skip ad something popped up in a separate window clicked out of that instantly and immediately ran a quick scan. Every time I launch mine craft 5-10 files open in temp I'm not sure if that's...
  6. How are Aria Debug files created and what is their purpose?

How are Aria Debug files created and what is their purpose?: They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive. Where are these files normally located on a computer? what is there purpose? Why can't I delete them? Can they break my computer? [ATTACH]...
  7. Can Aria Debug files break my computer?

Can Aria Debug files break my computer?: [ATTACH] I'm worried that these files that keep appearing might break my computer. I can't delete them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-aria-debug-files-break-my-computer/c76e15e4-ecd2-416e-ba2c-9518c8a452ea"
  8. How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?

How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?: They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive. Where are these files normally located on a computer? what is there purpose? Why can't I delete them? Can they break my computer? [ATTACH]...
  9. Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...

Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...: After syncing to One Drive Business yesterday with a Microsoft agent I have been getting endless Aria-Debug files and tmp files and FXSAPIDebugLogFile - file and it even created a folder called MicroThemePackDir and finally a StructuredQuery file but every moment it keeps...
  10. Aria-debug is not getting deleted

Aria-debug is not getting deleted: I am facing a big problem because of aria-debug files and its causing me my laptop disk space. i tried the following %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe This didnt help. I need a solution on this bcos out of 128ssd space 50gb has already taken up the space....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is aria debug

2. aria-debug

3. aria-cpp

4. C:\build\aria-cpp-v1,
  5. aria debug windows 10,
  6. invalid in-ram queue size,
  7. aria-cpp-v1,
  8. aria debug invalid in queue,
  9. aria debug,
  10. invalid in-ram queue size (20971520) adjusted to max ram queue size,
  11. was ist aria debug,