Windows 10: Ark 791.1 update not showing up on windows 10

Discus and support Ark 791.1 update not showing up on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It updated perfectly on my Xbox but won’t show up on my PC, in game it says version 790... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LKKplays✔️, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Ark 791.1 update not showing up on windows 10

It updated perfectly on my Xbox but won’t show up on my PC, in game it says version 790

:)

LKKplays✔️, Oct 10, 2019

2. Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?

ItsOldBurrito, Oct 10, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Ark 791.1 update not showing up on windows 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Ark 791.1 update not showing up on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Ark 791.1 update not showing up on windows 10

1. Ark 791.1 update not showing up on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ark 791 update

2. Windows account messed up, 1 device showing up as 2.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows account messed up, 1 device showing up as 2.: One of those has windows home the other shows windows 10 Pro. This was due to scratch wipe install. Don't listen to the store we will always have record of purchases. I hope so....
  3. Ark Update 791.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Update 791.1: When will the new update for Ark be available for Windows 10? The server I am playing on has updated to the most recent patch (791.1), but there isn't the option for the update on the Microsoft Store. A little prompt help would be much appreciated....
  4. Microphone not showing up after windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not showing up after windows 10 update?: Hey. Today I opened up my computer, and, apparently, windows had updated without notifying me. After that, my microphone wasn't showing up when I went to the "Sounds > Recording" section. What do I do?...
  5. Ark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Do we have a eta for Ark Valguero update? I bought Win 10 version to play with Xbox friends, and they have the update but I don't. If I had known this I would have went with steam, still wouldn't be able to play with my friends but I would have the update....
  6. Ark valguero Update windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark valguero Update windows store: Hola me gustaria saber por que razon no habeis liberado aun la actualizacion de ark, es desesperante esperar un mes por haber comprado vuestra version del windows store para que ademas vosotros retraseis aun mas la actualizacion para pc. Muchas gracias...
  7. server not showing on ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server not showing on ark survival evolved: Hi all thanks to all help me on Port forwarding or dmz hosting and have tried both but not the same time I was told that it could take days or weeks for my server to show is true or is there something else I'm missing...
  8. installing ark on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing ark on windows 10: I'm trying to download ark on my computer I had it downloaded a while back, but deleted it now when i go to install i get the error message 0x80070015 I have seen another question kind of related to this and ive tried everything but a clean boot because idk what it will do I...
  9. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED WINDOWS 10 NO UPDATES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED WINDOWS 10 NO UPDATES?: Cant find update in store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/ark-survival-evolved-windows-10-no-updates/697d2d4c-6cb1-45ee-988a-00d28d3a7ef1
  10. Ark survival evolved update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved update: Hello, I played Ark for a couple weeks now. Now there is an update. My issue is the update gets to 13Gb then starts over. I'm on the third try. Any suggestions? Thanks, -Joseph...