Windows 10: Ark closing moments after launch

Discus and support Ark closing moments after launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Ark a couple weeks ago and I updated it and now it goes to a blue screen with the cover art for a moment then closes I don't know what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PolarMillionAire, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Ark closing moments after launch

I downloaded Ark a couple weeks ago and I updated it and now it goes to a blue screen with the cover art for a moment then closes I don't know what is wrong.

:)

PolarMillionAire, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. Are you trying to play the Ark Survival Evolved game on your Windows computer or on your Xbox?

I would suggest you to
    Post a Screenshot
    of the game that launches in the default screen.

Meanwhile, try the below methods.

Method 1: Fix Problems with Apps from Microsoft Store.

Follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix Problems With Apps From Microsoft Store
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: Clean Boot.

Perform a
    Clean Boot
    and see if you are facing the same issue with the Ark Survival Evolved game.

NOTE: A 'Clean Boot' starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality
    while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

If the Clean Boot works, then don't forget to place the computer to normal boot by going to 'Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting' section in the Clean Boot link.

Method 3: New User Account.

If the above methods didn't' work, then you may need to
    Create a New Administrator User Account
    and launch the game from the New User Account and see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Ark closing moments after launch

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark closing moments after launch 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark closing moments after launch 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Ark closing moments after launch

1. Ark closing moments after launch - Similar Threads - Ark closing moments

2. ark wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark wont launch: it was working fine then randomly one day it wouldnt launch anymore what it does now is show a blue screen with the logo on it for like 1 minute then just closesive tried a lot of things like,reseting the apps datareinstalling ark 5 seperate times nowresetting my pc entirely...
  3. ark wont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ark wont launch: it was working fine then randomly one day it wouldnt launch anymore what it does now is show a blue screen with the logo on it for like 1 minute then just closesive tried a lot of things like,reseting the apps datareinstalling ark 5 seperate times nowresetting my pc entirely...
  4. To Do on Windows closes after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Do on Windows closes after launching: Hi, I've had this problem for a few years, but no resolution so far even after logging a support ticket with Microsoft.When I launch To Do on my PC, it starts to load and then shuts down after a few seconds. It works perfectly on Android and I'm sure it's not a Windows issue...
  5. To Do on Windows closes after launching

To Do on Windows closes after launching: Hi, I've had this problem for a few years, but no resolution so far even after logging a support ticket with Microsoft.When I launch To Do on my PC, it starts to load and then shuts down after a few seconds. It works perfectly on Android and I'm sure it's not a Windows issue...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved not launching

Ark Survival Evolved not launching: Recently built a pc with all the specifications to play ark. played the game for 3 days no problem. when I went to play it yesterday it would enter the loading screen logo in the middle and blue around then would close itself after about 30 seconds. I have uninstalled then...
  7. Setup.exe close after a moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup.exe close after a moment: Hello, Here is the problem : I am running a setup.exe installer, but after a while the program will close on its own. I'm not getting any alerts, error messages, just the window that closes. I have this problem for all installation programs, I can only install small files...
  8. ark fails at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark fails at launch: so i have scored the internet an i'm getting undeniably frustrated no i have game pass and i have downloaded ark and it works on my wife's computer but when i try to launch it on my own it wont even launch i press start the app and i get the initialization screen and then it...
  9. ark fails at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark fails at launch: so i have scored the internet an i'm getting undeniably frustrated no i have game pass and i have downloaded ark and it works on my wife's computer but when i try to launch it on my own it wont even launch i press start the app and i get the initialization screen and then it...
  10. Cuphead closes seconds after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuphead closes seconds after launch: I recently bought Cuphead on the Microsoft Store and initially it ran perfectly. After a few weeks of not using it, I went to play and I could not get sound... so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now I cannot launch the game past the first screen that says Cuphead...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue ark screen logo in middle xbox to pc